THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle in and make some pars dude. Definitely time to recover.

Settle in and make some pars dude. Definitely time to recover.
Bogied 4, then parred 5 and drained a 30 footer for bird in 6. Back to 3 over, but the ridiculous part 4 7th awaits. Bogey is a good score for me on that hole.

There ya go buddy. Way to right the ship.

Bogied 4, then parred 5 and drained a 30 footer for bird in 6. Back to 3 over, but the ridiculous part 4 7th awaits. Bogey is a good score for me on that hole.
bogey par par sounds good to finish front

This is probably my least favorite thread that I frequent. Love that everyone is out there playing but I hate that I'm stuck in my office while you guys are playing lol hit em well fellas

Wow did I get lucky on 10! It's a short 120 yard par 3 that's probably 115 to carry the water. I caught it a little thin, alright I flat out skulled it, and it skipped twice and jumped up on the bank. Got it up and down for par!

I parred 11, bogied 12 and 13, and hit the most beautiful little low drawing 8 Iron from under a tree to 5 feet to save par on 14. 7 over through 14.

Keep on working dude, finish it up strong.

Keep on working dude, finish it up strong.

I finished with bogies on 15, 16, and 17, then a par on 18 for a 10 over 80. I didn't play nearly as well on the back, but I got some lucky breaks that saved me big time and ended up shooting the same as I did on the front.

What a rush. Center cut with 3w off #1. Talk about nostalgic!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403790746.772418.jpg

nice start!!

This is probably my least favorite thread that I frequent. Love that everyone is out there playing but I hate that I'm stuck in my office while you guys are playing lol hit em well fellas

Same here, dude. It's a slow day here at work, but I can't leave. It's nice to see other THPers playing, but I really wish I was out there right now.

Greens aren't bad.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403791339.579581.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1403791339.579581.jpg

Is this work...
a8ytagyr.jpg
ara7ape3.jpg

yes sir!!

Those greens don't look too bad. Probably rolling pretty true. Definitely better than when they aerate out here.

Love the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well guys can't figure out pics...

Missed green right up and down for par.

Bad drive on #2. Pitch back before barracade. 3rd shot to front of green. Burn edge on birdie. Par. Even through 2.
de2ahe4a.jpg

Monster drive on #3. 100 yards out.
3ususu9y.jpg

Love the pics Maynard

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back