SeeMore SPi Fitting and Instruction

Jeremy did you do the deal with SPi Instructor Brad? I am thinking about it but I got a SPI guy about a hour away plus my instructor now has been helping me with putting to.

I'm not completely sure what I'm going to do... I will take advantage of the offer we received via SeeMore, to get started. However, I am about 1.5 hours away from where Ted Gallina is based, so that option is something I want to consider as well, perhaps once I finish the SPi month.

I have to say that last weekends SPI work was showing today. 26 total putts in today's round. I don't think that I have ever had that few. 13 putts on both 9's. To bad my driving isn't as good.

I have to say that last weekends SPI work was showing today. 26 total putts in today's round. I don't think that I have ever had that few. 13 putts on both 9's. To bad my driving isn't as good.
Very solid putting round Eddie!

Well done sir! I left about 10 putts within 2" of going in, so I think I'm close. I'm looking forward to some practice with that Putting Professor - I think I need some reps to smooth everything out & get it automatic

This makes me smile.

Good stuff in here! I'm not surprised though, the Spi method and the RST just work.

I'm not setting the world on fire myself, but I have been keeping stats the last few round using a phone app, and my average putts per hole is at 1.9.

I had the chance to meet with Jim again on Friday and it was more than awesome. We spent a bit of time on the range working on some swing faults he's noticed and then it was onto the course where I proceeded to continue to hit mostly bad shots. I was spending too much time in my head trying to execute what I had just worked on during our range session. When I "let go" I hit a few good shots. But, hitting bad shots was good, because it gave me a chance to work on my short game. After I was beaten 2&1 we headed over to the putting green to work some on that part of my game.

During our 9 holes my putting started off sketchy but then improved as we went on....all but the last putt I hit. But that didn't count because the match was already over. There was a lot of positive reinforcement from Jim which really boosted my confidence as he watched me hit putts. We went from hitting 12ft sliders to lag putting and he had me close my eyes and putt. It was amazing because I forgot about my putting stroke and had to focus on keeping my balance. I started hitting really good lag putts and gained even more confidence. We then moved on to 6 footers where he had me focus on my follow through and not looking up at all. I hit would hit a putt, hold my follow through and not gather another ball until I heard the ball in the cup. If I didn't hear the sound of the ball hitting the bottom a second or so after impact I was on to the next putt. I then started hitting six footers with my eyes closed. If you haven't done this before, I strongly suggest trying it. I gained an entirely different sense of my putting stroke.

I left the lesson with a ton of confidence putting and a lot of questions with my swing. But that's always the case when I make any changes to my game. I remember the first time I saw Jim was before a tournament and he completely overhauled my putting and chipping game. My head was a mess that weekend, but now it's all second nature. When I played this past Saturday, my putting and chipping were really really solid. That part of my game probably saved me 8 strokes on Saturday.

I've seen improvements like this recently, but nothing that has been really consistent. I'm going to play a couple more times this week and hope to see some more of the same.

Putting Profession has arrived.

Sindelar Aid on the way.

Sindelar Aid on the way.
I need to pick one up myself. I saw a definite need for one at my house.

Sorry, should have been Professor and not Profession! LOL. Maybe I had 300 on my mind for some odd reason.

Ready to do work..........but not for DotCom.

Sindelar Aid on the way.

Ive added both of these along with the balance disks and cut an alignment rod down for the pendulum rod! I cant wait to see what this is going to do for my game.

SPi Cyber Coach is coming soon.

Ive added both of these along with the balance disks and cut an alignment rod down for the pendulum rod! I cant wait to see what this is going to do for my game.

SPi Cyber Coach is coming soon.

Yes sir.....I've contacted Ben already so will be starting up soon!

Yes sir.....I've contacted Ben already so will be starting up soon!

Im excited for your journey in this buddy. I told someone last weekend that your going to be lethal once this takes effect!

I have been putting very well lately and sent a few videos to see what he thought. We decided I needed to bend at the waist a little more and take out some knee flex. This should allow my hands a little more room from the body and remove a variable. Love having the ability to basically have a lesson whenever it works for my schedule. Ben makes it so easy and is always quick with feedback.

Took some swipes on the putting professor tonight and going to take it to the course with me tomorrow. Having a few technical issues in signing up with Ben but hope to straighten that out tomorrow and continue the progress.

Took some swipes on the putting professor tonight and going to take it to the course with me tomorrow. Having a few technical issues in signing up with Ben but hope to straighten that out tomorrow and continue the progress.
cant tell you how stoked I am for you. He is a remarkable instructor and what you learn from him is phenomenal. . definitely will be following along..

So looks like the Edufii site is an additional charge from the instruction rate. Is there a way to do it without the Eduffi site or is everyone pretty much using the site when doing your instruction?

So looks like the Edufii site is an additional charge from the instruction rate. Is there a way to do it without the Eduffi site or is everyone pretty much using the site when doing your instruction?

Look into V1 Golf. I know Ben used that when we were in Tennessee

Brady uses V1 as well

It should be included in the price. Ben can get this fixed for you.

Having a heck of a time with the CS X2. The whistle is my eye preference, but Cody thought this would be the ticket. Not working out that way and the putts that used to be of little thought now leave me with little confidence.

Cody followed up with me yesterday and I expressed my frustration. It is obviously a set up issue coming from the whistle, but the confidence has to bet back up there. A couple videos will hopefully resolve it and I can get back on track.

Having a heck of a time with the CS X2. The whistle is my eye preference, but Cody thought this would be the ticket. Not working out that way and the putts that used to be of little thought now leave me with little confidence.

Cody followed up with me yesterday and I expressed my frustration. It is obviously a set up issue coming from the whistle, but the confidence has to bet back up there. A couple videos will hopefully resolve it and I can get back on track.
Stick with it for a little while and see. When I started with Ben I was using a whistle Betti as I believed the offset helped.

Ben recomended cs and fbai. I just hsppened to have 3 models so I went back to one. After about 3 weeks I was loving the mfgp head style and putting pretty well.

Keep us updated

Back