Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

According to the website range balls are included in the greens fee.

Thanks sweetheart now go to bed I don't want a cranky Ricky for a 3 hour drive tomorrow.

Use I-95 instead of 495 S (and north going home)
Anyone coming via 495-S, the bridge is out and the detour is pretty cray. If you know an alternate route, take it.

Wish you were here Pete.
Of course your name was directly above the Guinness sign.
IMG_20140626_221603192.jpg

Wish you were here Pete.
Of course your name was directly above the Guinness sign.
IMG_20140626_221603192.jpg
Well...son of a B...........

I've been tracing my ancestors back to Ireland all night...and this picture keeps coming up:
CarrollFamilyCrest_zpsfd20a774.jpg

The O'Carroll (later shortened to Carroll) family Crest. And it's in the bar in Ocean City? I guess I'm there after all.....

I'll tip back a pint of Guinness in your name this weekend Pete!

As I'm resting for the night at the Lankford, I came up with a few catch phrases that their marketing department can feel free to use.

The Lankford: the very best in hostel-esque lodging

The Lankford: for those who always wondered what it would be like to take a shower in a coffin. While someone was spitting at you.

The Lankford: be quiet or you will be put to death

The Lankford: F you; we're right on the boardwalk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As I'm resting for the night at the Lankford, I came up with a few catch phrases that their marketing department can feel free to use.

The Lankford: the very best in hostel-esque lodging

The Lankford: for those who always wondered what it would be like to take a shower in a coffin. While someone was spitting at you.

The Lankford: be quiet or you will be put to death

The Lankford: F you; we're right on the boardwalk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fine place. Just like my Bedtime Inn .... Ahhh the luxury. Spare no expense

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yikes ... The wife is not going to let me live this one down. Never again Will I be allowed to make the reservations

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Just finished my walk on the beach with cigar and beers. I had to keep ducking the beach patrol Nazis with their spotlights. Bedtime and 5 hours sleep then 36 holes of fun.

Have a great time this weekend and safe travels to those in route.

Making moves nice and early!

Didn't get much sleep, but this is nice waking up to

jyvazahy.jpg

Taps away

Have fun today guys. Looks like it is gonna be a great day out there!

Forget 4 way air hockey..we have go carts.

udydegat.jpg

ok i'll see if i can grab some on the way then i usually don't like using it

Looks like you guys will swat'n more then golf balls this morning. Jlukes got the Callaway approved OFF

Buck and Ricky - if you guys are taking the blue route down to 95, currently 95 is closed due to a tractor trailer laying across the road just south of Wilmington @ Route 141. May need to allow extra time Be careful out there

ok i'll see if i can grab some on the way then i usually don't like using it

Back