Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow !! This is my first THP event and I can't wait.

Leaving Annapolis around 6:30 to make sure I avoid beach traffic. See you all there !

Arrived in Salisbury and leave it to my luck that my room is not ready. I'm officially done with Hilton chains. What is the point of being a diamond member if you can never get upgrades, early check in or late check out.

Tha know you Hilton group for making my move to Hyatt that much easier.

I think there's still room at America's Best Value Inn!

I think there's still room at America's Best Value Inn!

Thanks, but I want to remain bed bug free this trip...I kid I kid.

They got my room ready and I am checked in. Ate my diet food for lunch with a small bag of old bay cheese curls. I forgot how much I loved those things.

If any people are in Salisbury and want to meet for a drink later, I might be around. Although it will be an early night tonight for me. Long day and long day tomorrow coming.

Bring any Tic Tacs?

The course will be fun tomorrow, wind will be a factor, pin locations could be brutal

Thanks, but I want to remain bed bug free this trip...I kid I kid.

They got my room ready and I am checked in. Ate my diet food for lunch with a small bag of old bay cheese curls. I forgot how much I loved those things.

If any people are in Salisbury and want to meet for a drink later, I might be around. Although it will be an early night tonight for me. Long day and long day tomorrow coming.

Where you going to be? Coming home from Cambridge, and will be in the Bury around 5:15ish.....might be bale to stop depending on what the wife and kids have lined up tonight.

Where you going to be? Coming home from Cambridge, and will be in the Bury around 5:15ish.....might be bale to stop depending on what the wife and kids have lined up tonight.

We haven't left yet and may very well be passing by Salisbury about then - definitely will be ready for a cold something.

I'll have Kev coordinate as soon as we get on the road & see how bad getting across the bridge will be.

There's a little brewery on the east side of the Bury, about 25 minutes from OC, right on 50. Tall Tales. That would be a great spot with an outside bar!

We haven't left yet and may very well be passing by Salisbury about then - definitely will be ready for a cold something.

I'll have Kev coordinate as soon as we get on the road & see how bad getting across the bridge will be.

You guys drive safe and have a blast tomorrow

Um guys. It's awesome here. View to the seventh
aty7umah.jpg

Last edited:
Martsy,
Are you in the area yet? Or are you coming in late?

In Maryland. 30 minutes from Ocean City

Martsy,
Are you in the area yet? Or are you coming in late?

No, I'm still working unfortunately (quarter end)...leaving at 4am tomorrow. 230 mi drive. Should be there plenty early, but just want to be safe.

No, I'm still working unfortunately (quarter end)...leaving at 4am tomorrow. 230 mi drive. Should be there plenty early, but just want to be safe.

Gotcha. Thanks and safe travels.

Ended up walking over to a little sushi place due to be so tired.
Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow morning at the course.
Remember to make sure you come and check in with me at the range upon arrival. Devrickus has been kind enough to volunteer to be GolferGal tomorrow morning since she is unable to make this trip and will be with me making sure everybody is checked in and gets their SWAG.

And then when you see JLukes looking like a fool in a skirt, just remember why that happned...Because GolferGal absolutely OWNED him in fantasy football. Never doubt the boss. :angel:

Looking forward to following along this weekend and of course, the pics of the skirt....err.....the course and all the fun being had.

JM

Almost to Salisbury after a drive thru NJ which can only be described as awful. See everyone tomorrow morning!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

I love the anticipation and excitement surrounding a THP weekend. All of us folks at home envy each and every one of you. Enjoy your special time together.

Can't wait guys!! I'll be leaving at 430 getting to the course at 8ish.

Skirt pics??! Can't wait!

I love the anticipation and excitement surrounding a THP weekend. All of us folks at home envy each and every one of you. Enjoy your special time together.
Couldn't have said it better Randy. So envious of everyone. Hurts to know I was supposed to be there
Can't wait guys!! I'll be leaving at 430 getting to the course at 8ish.
Load up the coffee Brian and don't forget the clubs ...you may laugh but I've seen it done before on early morning departures.

Couldn't have said it better Randy. So envious of everyone. Hurts to know I was supposed to be there

Load up the coffee Brian and don't forget the clubs ...you may laugh but I've seen it done before on early morning departures.

Never leave home without them. Always prepared for a game. Said hi to Tommy today!

get some sleep partner, we're going to need it against #teamstacked!

Got plenty of red bulls ready to go, maybe a quick cat right when I get there, and lots of warm up time from all the sitting. #wired

Back