SeeMore Putters Thread

Any pics of this "trash can"?

I didn't take any. Big gray Brute trash can (actually 2 of them) filled with various used covers.

We snagged a few that were in perfect condition though.

hahahaha well, it's empty now!!!

I didn't take any. Big gray Brute trash can (actually 2 of them) filled with various used covers.

We snagged a few that were in perfect condition though.

Oh man...that alone would have been worth the price of admission for me..haha. I'm pathetic... Lol

The croc skin with Leopard print inside is the best ever.

I have both the tan and black version. You are correct, it is awesome.

I was the first to rummage through the magical trash can and saw the white groovy but passed on it since it was velcro and I found a couple of magnetic covers that I really liked (a red one and a light / aqua blue one) that were in perfect condition.

Would love to find a green clover to add to my white and black to round out the clover collection.

I absolutely love the CB Si3 Alex built for me. It is heavy and smooth. I dropped a lot of putts today that have been plaguing me!

Working on something. Hope to show you soon!

SportScope-RST.jpeg

More of a structured style hat?

Yes, we will most definitely wage an eBay war if a blue groovy ever shows up. hahahahaha!

What should I start the bidding at? Ha! :)

ha8ybe7e.jpg

New hat....yes please!

#takemymoney

More of a structured style hat?
Yes...this please. The hat styles are something that they offer are always the one thing I'm disappointed in. With companies like Pukka out there I feel like they could really step up their hat game.

If magnetic closure, I would go higher than 42...

Can't wait to see what new is cooking in Franklin!

DawgDaddy let me roll his SB2 counter balance putter today. Pure heaven :in-love:. Of course he gave me some private instruction on what he learned in Tennessee and I was knocking the bottom out of the cup :bomb:

Ill go 50 just so I can bug dan about it at least weekly :)

Back