Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Went through mine after lunch and just sent it through. Pretty excited to see and play what I will have down there. Thanks to all the Cleveland/Srixon Staffers for helping me decide on some clubs.

Awesome dude. Congrats!

Just clicked send. Made a couple last minute super minor tweaks. At the end of the day, I think I'm really happy with how my bag looks.

Nothing like a nice PM from our Tour Rep regarding scripting!!

It's killing me that I access dropbox here at work.

Who's still waiting to submit? Anyone holding out??

I have to wait, as I'm still waiting for info from Alex and Cleveland. My deadline is extended, so no worries.

On another note: we are going to look gooooooooooood in July. Apparel PMs are awesome.

Great to hear you guys pondering over equipment. Going to be fun! That post JB made sent goosebumps.

I finally got to take a look at the scripting. Agree with everyone - I really like the combinations.

Who's still waiting to submit? Anyone holding out??
Sent mine in after lunch. So ready to get those nice clubs....

I have to wait, as I'm still waiting for info from Alex and Cleveland. My deadline is extended, so no worries.

That's what you get for playing from the wrong side of the ball! :alien:

Mine is now sent!

I'm excited to see what you come up with JN!

Went with the QStar for my ball. Anyone else go that route? I've been playing it all year, so why switch things up.

Went with the QStar for my ball. Anyone else go that route? I've been playing it all year, so why switch things up.

The Q Star is a great ball and I've gamed it quite a bit. I just wanted more greenside spin for the MC so I'm going with the Z Star.

I was honestly a bit lost this spring and summer with choosing a ball. I bought boxes of both Q and Z stars and rotated them normally trying to pick a winner. In all honesty, most of the time I couldn't tell the difference in the two balls.

I was honestly a bit lost this spring and summer with choosing a ball. I bought boxes of both Q and Z stars and rotated them normally trying to pick a winner. In all honesty, most of the time I couldn't tell the difference in the two balls.

For a two piece ball, the Q star behaves quite nicely around the greens. Was chipping with that and the Sr2 the other day and I didn't really notice a massive difference. Off the driver, Q works a bit better for me.

Back