SeeMore Putters Thread

Just finished watching it and John preaches the truth. I also like what you told me today about letting your arms hand down naturally and not crouching over.

Posture brings repeatability my friend!

Not to mention, it is a heck of a lot better on the back.

#ouch.. sounds good.

No more downsizing of my SeeMore stable. 8 is enough...for now! Although I might know a guy (and it's not me!) that may be selling a m7 soon. Told him to let me know if he decides to because I may be able to produce a buyer.

After going through the greatness that was the SeeMore Extravaganza, I came away more convinced than ever that I'm focusing on putters that are face-balanced-at-impact. Just sold my SB1 & SB2, and picked up a black gunmetal Z3c!

Good news: It was a great deal! Better news: Since I paid with a PayPal balance, my wife won't be b*tching about the credit card statement.

Bad news: I won't get it until afte I get back from vacation on 7/14.

Other bad/good news: Since I bought it off ebay, I couldn't use the $100 credit I have with SeeMore. Which means that I have to save up a little more & get that mFGP2!

After going through the greatness that was the SeeMore Extravaganza, I came away more convinced than ever that I'm focusing on putters that are face-balanced-at-impact. Just sold my SB1 & SB2, and picked up a black gunmetal Z3c!

Good news: It was a great deal! Better news: Since I paid with a PayPal balance, my wife won't be b*tching about the credit card statement.

Bad news: I won't get it until afte I get back from vacation on 7/14.

Other bad/good news: Since I bought it off ebay, I couldn't use the $100 credit I have with SeeMore. Which means that I have to save up a little more & get that mFGP2!
Seems like good logic in my book!

Haha, you guys are awesome, but yeah just joking around.

The funny part is I just got it in a trade. I didn't even know they were that hard to find until you guys started talking about it today.

Seems like good logic in my book!

Yeah, I was all set to just spend for the z3c or a private reserve FGP2 direct from SeeMore, but I couldn't pass up this deal! So eventually I'll get some form of mFGP2 as well!

Yeah, I was all set to just spend for the z3c or a private reserve FGP2 direct from SeeMore, but I couldn't pass up this deal! So eventually I'll get some form of mFGP2 as well!

the z3c is such a sexy putter... I never thought I'd be a guy with a putter collection, but I'm at 4... and staring down a z3c...

the z3c is such a sexy putter... I never thought I'd be a guy with a putter collection, but I'm at 4... and staring down a z3c...

SeeMores are addictive! I got my first right at about a year ago and have bought 11 of them. Sold off 3 throughout the year that I didn't suit me as well as the others so my collection stands at 8.

SeeMores are addictive! I got my first right at about a year ago and have bought 11 of them. Sold off 3 throughout the year that I didn't suit me as well as the others so my collection stands at 8.

do you rotate them in and out of your bag??

my problem is that I like putting from both sides... the m6 is perfect for this... I don't really play with the other putters... I just sort of flirt with them

No more downsizing of my SeeMore stable. 8 is enough...for now! Although I might know a guy (and it's not me!) that may be selling a m7 soon. Told him to let me know if he decides to because I may be able to produce a buyer.

You say?

Once again, NOT ME! Already made that mistake once to a certain very low handicap staffer...

For what it's worth, you've made me a very, very happy person over the whole ordeal. Still can't believe we were only 5 bucks off in our bids haha!

Plus, you don't need the M7 PR, you've got those other beauties that NEED to be gamed!

do you rotate them in and out of your bag??

my problem is that I like putting from both sides... the m6 is perfect for this... I don't really play with the other putters... I just sort of flirt with them

2 are new that I just received yesterday. Out of the other 6 I have had for a good while, 4 of them stay in heavy rotation. A lot of times it is just a matter of which one I feel like gaming on a particular day. mFGP or m7 have always been my fall back putters for an important round, though I have a feeling that one of the news ones, the mFGP DF, will very soon be in that class.

For what it's worth, you've made me a very, very happy person over the whole ordeal. Still can't believe we were only 5 bucks off in our bids haha!

Plus, you don't need the M7 PR, you've got those other beauties that NEED to be gamed!

Will always be kicking myself in the butt for that move until I come across another one to put a vulcan death grip on. Wish there was some way to pry the one out of the mega stable in Oklahoma but I know that all efforts to do that would be fruitless....

I am glad though that it has served you so well and definitely wish nothing but continued success with it!

Hell would freeze over, I shall never sell or trade a SeeMore again. So many I let go that make me sick to think about to this day.

Hell would freeze over, I shall never sell or trade a SeeMore again. So many I let go that make me sick to think about to this day.

That is precisely why I didn't try to shake you down during our 5 or so hour cart ride together a few weeks ago. My current collection is here to stay as well so I don't have any more regrets also.

That is precisely why I didn't try to shake you down during our 5 or so hour cart ride together a few weeks ago. My current collection is here to stay as well so I don't have any more regrets also.

The m7 PR left once, and it came back in a lot worse shape than it left. I still feel terrible for it. Sigh.

The m7 PR left once, and it came back in a lot worse shape than it left. I still feel terrible for it. Sigh.

I do remember seeing some posts about it. SeeMore neglect should be a felony!

I will be honest about something.... As the PVD finish wears on this beautiful thing, I can't help but ponder what a winter trip to a putter restorer for a new finish would do for it...

Gunmetal? Nah.... Something even more intense.... hmmm?

What color was the tri sole m8? Must have been platinum as I didn't even bother looking at those. Other than my m7, everything else I get has a dark head.

The DF was only available as a demo in the training / fitting room.
Yes, it's a light finish. I also prefer the dark heads but the tri-sole trumped my finish preference.

I rolled almost everything in the room, including the HT, but never did see the DF. Oh well, that won't stop me from owning a DF and probably the HT as well.

I will be honest about something.... As the PVD finish wears on this beautiful thing, I can't help but ponder what a winter trip to a putter restorer for a new finish would do for it...

Gunmetal? Nah.... Something even more intense.... hmmm?
Borealis???

So I go to the seemore site to check out the df to ponder my order very soon... when without knowing it u have a m1 tri sole pr on the screen and she calls to me.. pondering in motion.

So I go to the seemore site to check out the df to ponder my order very soon... when without knowing it u have a m1 tri sole pr on the screen and she calls to me.. pondering in motion.
The ponder was there with me as well im Franklin on that one until I saw the PR m8. Done deal at that point for me.

Back