10.WardF
11. Baldguy
12. Texasbubba 36
13. #cookie 36 Sat.
14. bulldog ?
15. djcoolaid
16. TrueFX 36
17. TrueFX friend 36

Looks like we may have some growing interest still. Glad you can make it. Does this look good TrueFX.?

I can play Friday afternoon. Still trying to figure the schedule for saturday though.

I need to get with Jank and see what he says about 36 on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another week until we book tee times, let's get some more out here with us boys.

THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I'm in for 36 sat, might come in fri night, not sure yet

I'm in for 36 sat, might come in fri night, not sure yet

Sounds great. Already making the drive, might as well play all day.

Not promising anything, but i am going to try and make this work. Let me see if I can sell a couple of fishing rods to cover the cost.

Not promising anything, but i am going to try and make this work. Let me see if I can sell a couple of fishing rods to cover the cost.
Bite the bullet and just do it. She doesnt need the most expensive wedding ring. A rubber band works just as good.

Bite the bullet and just do it. She doesnt need the most expensive wedding ring. A rubber band works just as good.

Rings aren't the problem. Those are already paid for. Its everything else. Things are adding up pretty quick!

As it is I think I might have to drop out of Bridgestone for that very reason.

As it is I think I might have to drop out of Bridgestone for that very reason.
Save up for the Bridgestone event. That is going to be something special. You can pull that one off. You earned the entry, you need to find a way to make that one work.

Agreed, scrimp to make that one happen, to hell with this one compared to that. It's going to be unreal.

Agreed, scrimp to make that one happen, to hell with this one compared to that. It's going to be unreal.

My thoughts exactly. If I was already in the event, there would not be much keeping me from that special event.

My thoughts exactly. If I was already in the event, there would not be much keeping me from that special event.

I was on the brink of having to cut it, but I just refuse, I'll sell a kidney or something.

I honestly dont think I will be able to make it. I have already run the numbers and it doesn't look good. My dad was supposed to help me out but he had some unexpected expenses come up. So I am on my own. It sucks but that life. Sometimes you cant always do everything that you want.

I will know for sure in the next couple of weeks.

I was on the brink of having to cut it, but I just refuse, I'll sell a kidney or something.

I understand your scenario completely. With the baby coming, you may be called upon at any time.

I honestly dont think I will be able to make it. I have already run the numbers and it doesn't look good. My dad was supposed to help me out but he had some unexpected expenses come up. So I am on my own. It sucks but that life. Sometimes you cant always do everything that you want.

I got you. Show up and I have you green fee paid for. Consider it a donation & welcome to the ball & chain club :)

I got you. Show up and I have you green fee paid for. Consider it a donation & welcome to the ball & chain club :)

That's very generous of you Mike, but i cant accept that. Its too much. I really appreciate the offer though and it really means a lot.

That's very generous of you Mike, but i cant accept that. Its too much. I really appreciate the offer though and it really means a lot.

You misunderstood. I said "I got you". No excuses. Show up & play don't worry about the $$. I'm serious. You better show up.

OK guys here is the story, I called today and tried to get us our tee times since we have a large group but they will not budge. They only way is if we have hotel reservations or are vip members. And right now the hotel rooms are going for $280 per night. So I can not make reservations until next Saturday.
And now the second bad news, as of today the only tee times they have they will fit our needs starts at 10:20, but that does not man they will even be there by next Saturday. I am still game for a round even though it is going to be a later start.

Thoughts?

Back