Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the winners I'm sure it was a blast.

One of the best parts of the day was talking to newer members. Its always fun to see them enjoying everything that THP is all about.

Congrats guys!

Has anyone made it to Fish Tales yet?

Thanks guys, just an overall great day of fun. So happy I was able to finally get in my first (but definitely not my last) THP event.

P.s. At the hotel now, and I'll admit, I'm a little scared..
Clubs came in with me. ?

Great day out there at Rum Pointe. The course was fantastic. Wonderful weather too.

Jimonious and I had a blast playing together. We tied with Juan and Don in our group for 167's which was 6 strokes back from the winners.

I did earn my #OutingApproved shirt on the par 3 second hole with the GIR! Whoop!

Huge thanks to Bridgestone and THP for another amazing invitational!

Just catching up on all this. Sounds like an awesome time and the course looks awesome! Great pics, but that Wei pose will haunt me for a long time hahahaha Thank you guys for sharing and look forward to hearing more.

Bryan and Martsy...congrats on the win. I'm so psyched you guys will be joining us in Florida!!

These just had to get picked up to get packed. So good.

teqesera.jpg

Congrats to the Winners!!!

It was great to see soooo many first timers at this one and to see them have a great time is awesome. It was great to see old friends and catch up.

Playing the course today with out so much wind was nice, Rum Pointe is a fun track and was in good shape.

Apparently hitting a par 3 Green is tough to do at THP Events!

These just had to get picked up to get packed. So good.

teqesera.jpg

Oh yeah, those are off the hook irresistible!!

Had a great time at my first THP event. Tried to at least say hello to everyone there. Sorry if I missed you...next time. Special thanks to Rob Wedge, milehighgolfer, JonD and jlukes. It was great teeing it up with you guys. Wish I had played better in the tournament round but still had a blast. Last and especially not least, thanks to JB, THP and Bridgestone for letting me be part of a great event. Safe travels home to everyone too.

Congrats Martsy and ForTheLovOfGolf!

Holy crap the Lankford has Internet access!!

Absolutely gorgeous day today and Rum Pointe was fantastic.

Will have much more to say later, but Buckbug is itching to get to Shenanigans.

One last thing - I am the Air Hockey Champion!!

Congrats to Martsy and ForTheLovOfGolf!! There was so great golf played today so hats off to them for winning. CONGRATS!!

Tounament 1st tee

Congrats on the win Martsy and ForTheLovOfGolf!

Thanks to everyone who has posted pictures here or on Twitter today. Looks like a very pretty track.

LeeB just did her best Greg Sabella impression and walked directly into a screen door without going through the hassle of opening it first.

Congrats fellas, way to go!!

Sounds like a great day, very envious of all who attended.

Great day. Thanks to GG and JB plus all the others who had a hand in organizing today and the extra rounds.

congrats to the winners

Great to meet old friends for the first time

Jim (jwkde)

Back