Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Sounds like another great event, congrats to the winners.

I'm almost home, stuck in traffic, desperately need a shower (just from seeing the amount of perspiration from Buck) but truly can't express my gratitude to THP, JB, GG, and Bridgestone for such an amazing event. It was like no other event I've ever attended and hope to attend many more in the near future.

Just got home and first thing I did was shower with water pressure.

What a friggen awesome weekend. Exhausted and getting to bed, will recap tomorrow or Monday.

Again was such an awesome weekend

qa8yny8a.jpg

Congrats to the winners, looks like another great invitational.

Made it back to Virginia. Thank you to everyone that had a hand in setting up an excellent two days of golf and fellowship. I have been a mbr of THP for 2-3 years, but this was my first event. I am glad I was able to attend and meet cool funny people that love golf as much as I do.

In addition, Rum Pointe is a beautiful track and we had great weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats to the winners! That course looked awesome!

Where can I find these??
Check closest gas station
I'm almost home, stuck in traffic, desperately need a shower (just from seeing the amount of perspiration from Buck) but truly can't express my gratitude to THP, JB, GG, and Bridgestone for such an amazing event. It was like no other event I've ever attended and hope to attend many more in the near future.
Great to meet you brother.
Made it back to Virginia. Thank you to everyone that had a hand in setting up an excellent two days of golf and fellowship. I have been a mbr of THP for 2-3 years, but this was my first event. I am glad I was able to attend and meet cool funny people that love golf as much as I do.

In addition, Rum Pointe is a beautiful track and we had great weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Great meeting you.

Some great photos there. Sounds like it was a blast and congrats to the winners.

Dev and buckjob are about to come to blows.

Going back through this thread before I get my round started. The above post may be the least surprising, although I'm sure they hugged it out before the day was done.

Looks like everyonr had an awesome day. The course looked fantastic.

Congrats to Martsy and FortheLovofGolf. The course looks like it's in fantastic shape and sounds like everyone had a blast.

Well done Martsy and ForTheLovOfGolf! :clapp:

I'm happy for all those that made this trip and enjoyed their invitational! :golf2:

I'd echo everything that Barry already said and add that I really enjoyed my introduction to THP events and I can't wait to get into my next one! Looking forward to getting together with the NoVa crew in the near future too!

Thanks to THP, JB, and Morgan (in absentia) for throwing a great event.

Here's my partner on the tough par 4 16th. Sorry the only pic I took all day was of your only duck hook buddy.

e8upu5un.jpg

Congrats on the win guys!! Looks like you had amazing weather and a great event all around. We'll see you in Florida!

From The HTC One Blue!

Congrats to Martsy and ForTheLovOfGolf, what a great event. Safe travels everyone.

That course looks sweet, maybe even looks a bit like Whistlng Straits in some respects.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Catching up on the thread, wow, I'm insanely jealous of the time you all had. Congrats to Martsy and ForTheLovOfGolf on their victory!

Woke up this morning, and wanted to make sure yesterday wasn't a dream. Looked in the mirror, and my golfer's tan confirmed I did actually spend the day with an amazing group of guys. Thanks JB and Morgan for putting this event together, everything about it was perfect. I had a blast playing with GolfinFF, Golf3rGugy, and Kenh. Have a great vacation Ken, and be safe driving home: CJ, Tyler, Eric, and Jason. I asked my wife about minivans, and she said the white vans are especially sexy.
I met a great group of guys while playing 9 holes before dark. OITW, MPLefty, and PhillyGolfGuy, it was nice playing with you. We'll have to play when it's light out sometime.
Congrats to Martsy and ForTheLovOfGolf, great round guys.
This was my first THP event, and I have a lot of fond memories and one table top putting, skirt wearing memory I wish I could forget.
Thanks to everyone for making THP what it is!

Had a great phone call with Maddog last night. He is absolutely HOOKED. He already started talking about next year and us making a THP event together. Sounds like you guys showed him a really good time!! He did say so that when he was leaving someone shouted out "tell Jimmy flat brims suck!" that's not very nice!! As always at any THP event looks like everyone had an absolute blast!

Had a great phone call with Maddog last night. He is absolutely HOOKED. He already started talking about next year and us making a THP event together. Sounds like you guys showed him a really good time!! He did say so that when he was leaving someone shouted out "tell Jimmy flat brims suck!" that's not very nice!! As always at any THP event looks like everyone had an absolute blast!

I may or may not know who shouted that.

I may or may not know who shouted that.

Hey I know they suck too lol! I just like supporting my boy Rickie! No different than someone rocking their favorite player's jersey at a sporting event IMO!

Hey I know they suck too lol! I just like supporting my boy Rickie! No different than someone rocking their favorite player's jersey at a sporting event IMO!
You mean like that guy?

me6a7yru.jpg

Back