THP @ Winstar Golf Course

Bridlewood was also on my mind. I chose Wildhorse because of what I thought the cost would be for Bridlewood or Tour 18 in the morning.

Guys is this better served in the DFW thread?

Guys is this better served in the DFW thread?

Not yet JB since there are so many who were coming in to play at Winstar and now we have to move to a new course, we need to keep the discussion in here so everyone can chime on where we are going now. Then we can get/close this one out.

Bridlewood and Tour 18 are probably going to run $70-80. The positive about those wanting to play 36 is that it will more than likely be cheaper for round 2 at the same course than a different one.

OK guys, I called Grapevine, you can only make reservations 6 days in advance or I can make them next week and pay a $50 advance booking fee that does not go towards the cost. The replay fee is only the cart for $16. How does that sound to everyone?

OK guys, I called Grapevine, you can only make reservations 6 days in advance or I can make them next week and pay a $50 advance booking fee that does not go towards the cost. The replay fee is only the cart for $16. How does that sound to everyone?

I say do it. I'll cover the $50 for the advance booking to make sure we can get the tee times.

That is a pretty dang good deal. I'm good with that. Heck, I'm good with anything. I just want to play some golf with everyone.

I might be able to swing this now, looks like the wife is gonna be out of town!

Cookie and I have used Walter out there for past events and I know when we played out there a few years ago he applied the $50 booking towards my green fee in the end. If not, then I'm sure all the guys that play can chip in $4-5 to cover it.

Grapevine for 36 I'm in.
Edit, moving to DFW chat

Back