The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Rough morning. Hilariously epic last night but I need some Advil...

Taps away

After yesterday all I want to do is hit some balls. Go to the range for a bit. I'm not sure it going to happen. I need to shake some rust off. Bad.

After yesterday all I want to do is hit some balls. Go to the range for a bit. I'm not sure it going to happen. I need to shake some rust off. Bad.

Shake it off and have a good time.

My girlfriend is becoming a vegetarian. FFFFUUUUUU- :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

There are plenty of (carnivorous) fish in the sea buddy.

I once read this in regards to vegetarians.

"Humans have fans. Things with fangs are supposed to eat meat. Ever see a lion stalking rhubarb?"

Oh my, solid rant. That along with pretty little liars, boy, she must be a special gal :alien:

Absolutely miserable. Sitting at a friends house escaping from the rain and brutal winds. No sleep last night trying to keep our tent from blowing away or collapsing.

The only thing keeping me here is wanting to pick up clubs across the border tomorrow. I may just say eff it and come get them next weekend instead.

Dude, not cool. My wife is heavy into the gluten free, wheat free, dairy free stuff out of necessity (health issues) and that's bad enough.

Dude, not cool. My wife is heavy into the gluten free, wheat free, dairy free stuff out of necessity (health issues) and that's bad enough.

Is she lactose intolerant?

Is she lactose intolerant?
Long story short many of her organs either don't work, or don't work properly so she can't digest a ton of stuff. Eating the wrong thing results in a nice family trip to the ER.

Oh my, solid rant. That along with pretty little liars, boy, she must be a special gal :alien:

Hahaha she is man, she is. As long as she doesn't think I'm gonna stop slamming burgs it's fine though lol

Last edited:

You have it way worse than me bro, I can tone it back on meat without too much trouble, but that stuff is way more difficult to cut out.

I'm assuming she still eats meat, though?

You have it way worse than me bro, I can tone it back on meat without too much trouble, but that stuff is way more difficult to cut out.

Yeah. She can have bison and some seafood, but very little in the way of sauces or seasonings.

Is she going to be this kind of vegetarian?

Is she going to be this kind of vegetarian?

Hahaha I was thinking of that immediately as well. She will still eat fish, but will only eat meat when she is somewhere where there aren't vegetarian options.

Hahaha I was thinking of that immediately as well. She will still eat fish, but will only eat meat when she is somewhere where there aren't vegetarian options.

It shouldn't be hard for her to find something to eat when your out it is actually tougher at home if you have to make two different dinners.

It shouldn't be hard for her to find something to eat when your out it is actually tougher at home if you have to make two different dinners.

We already don't eat a ton of meat at home, so it shouldn't be too tough. Some vegetarian stuff I have no issue with, just can't stomach the idea of kicking it entirely.

We already don't eat a ton of meat at home, so it shouldn't be too tough. Some vegetarian stuff I have no issue with, just can't stomach the idea of kicking it entirely.

Ddec and I don't eat a ton of meat but I never could entirely give it up.

This is starting to sound all to familiar...another flight another delay. Definitely not what I want to hear after landing in Atlanta and still having another leg to go.

This is starting to sound all to familiar...another flight another delay. Definitely not what I want to hear after landing in Atlanta and still having another leg to go.

a delay in Atlanta? That doesnt sound right lol

a delay in Atlanta? That doesnt sound right lol

Unless it's raining in Akron this is a crock of you knot what. I've move three gates in the last 30 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back