Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Some ask me if these all blend together after a while. The answer is no. I had so much fun this weekend with everybody and can't wait to do it again.

Some ask me if these all blend together after a while. The answer is no. I had so much fun this weekend with everybody and can't wait to do it again.

It was definitely a great time. Loved just chatting with everyone waiting for all the groups to finish and at dinner. Met some really awesome people who were attending their first THP event and based on my conversations with them you can tell it won't be there last

In terms of the swag, are we waiting further instructions or should we just send our name and address to Morgan via PM?

In terms of the swag, are we waiting further instructions or should we just send our name and address to Morgan via PM?
She will be reaching out to everybody that was there soon.

Sounds like everyone had another great time. Congrats to the winners - hope to see you in FL in September.

This weekend was ok...
I will have a little rid bit to add.

But waitresses DO still LOVE them some CJ!!!

I made it to the border!!

3u3ejema.jpg
bought a small soda since I felt bad about this weekend.

Had the best golf outing I have ever played! great people, great golf course.

want to shout out to the guys I played with, first my partner, Gimpie, little guy who just flat out bombs it, he was blasting drives past everyone, we played well and just missed 161, if any of you are lucky enough to draw him as a partner you will be in contention in future events and he is a great guy.

v-man ( the machine) think he only missed 4 fairways during the 36 hole I played with him, nice touch with the flat stick too! A true gentleman

crest, well he had to wear a Habs hat, sorry about that. nice guy and wore the hat somewhat proudly!

Aaron and Allan....well they are old buddies from WNY so that alone makes them ok in my book.

Looking forward to the next one

5 jacking (technically 4) in front of 40 THP'ers...Priceless.

Amsmith IS the new THP air hockey champ. It's true...

Had the best golf outing I have ever played! great people, great golf course.

want to shout out to the guys I played with, first my partner, Gimpie, little guy who just flat out bombs it, he was blasting drives past everyone, we played well and just missed 161, if any of you are lucky enough to draw him as a partner you will be in contention in future events and he is a great guy.

v-man ( the machine) think he only missed 4 fairways during the 36 hole I played with him, nice touch with the flat stick too! A true gentleman

crest, well he had to wear a Habs hat, sorry about that. nice guy and wore the hat somewhat proudly!

Aaron and Allan....well they are old buddies from WNY so that alone makes them ok in my book.

Looking forward to the next one

It was a blast meeting you.

And you did it with a smile, kudos for that

Even 5 putting I actually liked playing in front of everyone. If there was only a way I could have that on every hole. 40 friends surrounding you, heckling you attempting some encouragement. Nothing better in my book.

One special shout out to a new buddy of mine. I will always strive to have the attitude of this man! He has a never say die approach to life!

I beat him out of a dollar one the driving on Friday. True it took me 20 minutes to collect and I had to hit the first fairway before he paid, but he did pay!

The next beat down he took was on the air hockey table on Friday night. He started the game strong but was overpowered by a much stronger opponent.

What impressed me the most after this string of defeats' is that on Saturday He went out and played some serious golf. He was proud of his round!

My hat is off to my new buddy, the one and only Michigan Slice!!!!!!

Dont feel bad dude. Ask someone about #18 at the Ohio outing two years ago.

Someone put up like a 13.

lol, thats awesome. To be fair, I had a good 80+ foot putt.

I think we've failed to mention one shot I don't think I've ever seen before.....no mention who but it went something like cart path, cart parking area, parking lot, and.....who knows from there!! :banghead:

Thanks for all great Recaps, Stories & Pictures, looks a great time was had by all!!

One special shout out to a new buddy of mine. I will always strive to have the attitude of this man! He has a never say die approach to life!

I beat him out of a dollar one the driving on Friday. True it took me 20 minutes to collect and I had to hit the first fairway before he paid, but he did pay!

The next beat down he took was on the air hockey table on Friday night. He started the game strong but was overpowered by a much stronger opponent.

What impressed me the most after this string of defeats' is that on Saturday He went out and played some serious golf. He was proud of his round!

My hat is off to my new buddy, the one and only Michigan Slice!!!!!!

CJ is the THP Invitational LEGEND!

Back