What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

B-330 RX. The golf ball is so durable and provides me with spin I never had around the green. I've been playing with the same ball for the last two rounds now and looks and acts as if I just took it out of the sleeve.

I have been exclusive to b330 for quite a while. Such an awesome ball. Durability from a premium ball is unmatched. It stops on greens with long to mid irons, spins back with short irons. If not careful, it will spin out of a hard bunker into water hazard...

Tomorrow I will switch it up and try out tm tour prreferred x and nike rzn black

Ive been switching back and forth between the B330-S and FG Tour for a couple of weeks now and I love them both. I played the B330-S for most of the back 9 today and I stopped a couple short pitches dead from the rough. One bounce and stop. I haven't had too many balls do that from that kind of lie. Great ball.

Moved from the Lethal to Tour Preferred X and really liked it! Almost identical feel and performance. I ordered 2 more dozen after my round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played the Q star yesterday in an effort to finalize my choice between it and the Z Star for the MC. Great flight off of the driver and irons, but I couldn't get as much bite on the greens, especially on short chips where I like a little more check.

Went back to the Q star today. I don't see myself going to another ball for a while. Just fits my game well.

I played the old RXS and 330S this weekend and both performed well but the RXS seemed to bite a little better on touch shots around the greens.

Distance seemed about even for me, but feel was softer with the RXS

Very pleased with the way both balls performed overall, I'll have to try the hydrocores

Played the SR3 today, it is rated for a bit more than my Driver swing speed but performed well. I seemed to have a bit straighter ball fight and really nice around the greens.

New pro v 1x. Significant improvement over prior models in my opinion. Much more durable

Played the SR3 today, it is rated for a bit more than my Driver swing speed but performed well. I seemed to have a bit straighter ball fight and really nice around the greens.

I finally played my SR3s on friday. My swing speed is averaging around 104cish right now according to the launch monitor when I did my driver fitting a few weeks ago. I noticed the same things you did, the ball went straight and I had a decent amount of control around the green.

Was playing through some e7's I had left from the holidays and they work well. Found a great condition B330-RX and will be buying a dozen of them! Such a great ball spin around greens low spin off driver!

I played a 20XI-X that I found on the last hole during my last round. I actually quite liked it! Nice high ball flight off the driver/5 wood and off the irons and wedges it seemed to perform exactly like the Z-Star XV I've used for the better part of the last year.

Played a couple different balls this weekend, but mostly the Cally SS. They still perform pretty well for me.

Bridgestone B330. It's amazing and I don't see myself playing any other ball this year.

Started my round with the SuperSoft but switched back to the Gamer and started holding greens. This was my 3rd attempt with the SS, but it really just doesn't do it for me.

Played 9 with tour preferred x and 9 with nike rzn black. Score was 43/41. The TP feels better to me. Noticeably less clicky than the RZN but thats not surprising. 20xi were pretty clicky as well. Both balls spin like crazy on approach shots. Had several balls come back to 12 to 15 feet after hitting pin high. On a day where ball striking wasnt the best, strictly feel wise the TP X was better for me. Both were plenty long off the tee. Didnt notice any more pronounced "side spin" on either unless a horrible swing was put on it. The tour preferred showed signs of scuffing after 3 holes. Nike rzn black bit better

Project (a). I'm jot exactly sure what I think. I did see the extra spin into the greens and had a couple back up, which was nice. But it also seemed like my distances were a little shorter than usual with irons and I was getting a lot more side spin off the tee.

I played the Callaway Hex control today. Not a bad ball at all. Played one of my better rounds in a while today.

Picked up some Callaway HX Diablo tours for less than $10 a dozen and played 4 rounds last week with them. They're everything you can expect from being just shy of a urethane tour ball and had a good combination of low driver side spin and good spin off the wedges and short irons especially on full shots. Had a little trouble getting them to check on medium to short pitches but a great ball for the money.

Used the Taylormade Project A and shot a pb 78 today. First time using the ball and was impressed. Didnt see ydg. loss like some. Comparable to the wilson fg tours in my eyes

We played at a fairly wide open course today, perfect for ball testing, so I dug into the ball stash and pulled out the Chrome+'s. They might be my second favorite ball at the moment, I love the extra spin into the greens, and unless you put a terrible swing on them they are fairly straight off the tee. I had a couple of balls back up on the green today which doesn't happen to often, very nice bite on chip shots as well.

Dick's was out of Tour Yellow Z-Stars yesterday, so I picked up a dozen Bridgestone B330- RX in Yellow. (yes, I am addicted to yellow golf balls)
Played 18 with the same ball and it looks as good as when I pulled it from the box.
The ball performed well with the distance I am use to with the Z-Stars. I did notice less spin around the green, but it also could have just been me.
This is a good ball and I will consider it in future purchases.

I have been using only z star xv yellow and pro v 1 for the last 10 rounds or so, but took the plunge for 4 doz of the Lethal practice on woot. Hope I like them. I used to love the penta, hope it's similar.

Z-Star - really glad I bought a bunch of used ones when I did. I ended up opting for white in the Morgan Cup since I don't love the new Tour Yellow as much as the old.

Mixed it up a little yesterday

Q-Star
Chrome +
Lethal

Still like the Chrome plus the most, for me its longer off the tee than Q-star, and while similar in distance to the Lethal (for me), I saw some "checking" on the greens (until it poured down rain)

Back