What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordering Bio Cell hybrids on Monday. They will be my new toys when I return to play after last week's heel surgery.

McGregor M65T complete set. Came with a driver, FW wood, 4 hybrid, 4-Gw set of GI irons, a SW and a mallet putter. It came in a sweet McGregor Cart bag that looked like it could've been 200 bucka for the bag alone. Bought it for a friend going through a divorce to try to cheer him up.

Bought a 50* Big Trusty Rusty.
Was having a hard time with my gap wedge in my set.
1st time out was nice.

I'm a big fan of trusty rusty myself. Nice purchase

Great club when you get used to the weight. You get great back spin

Picked up a 62 degree CG16 wedge from the used bin for $30. I haven't owned a high lofted wedge before, and it fit my wedge gaps, so picked it up to play around with. Not sure I'll take it on course with me all that often, but for the price, couldn't hurt to have in the extra bag at home.

Dozen B330. After sale and coupon I walked out for 30$ and change.

Mac Daddy 2 54 degree, 14, standard grind, Golf Pride grip, 1 dozen Callaway SR1 balls.

Picked this up in the bay last night

5ateqasy.jpg

gazedudu.jpg

umuda6er.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't buy it but I just received a Scotty Cameron select Newport 2 as a 25th anniversary gift. Excited to use it.

New Putter Metal X #7 and a SS 1.0 midnight

didnt buy this weekend, but I got a few things delivered to me by awesome thpers

first, there are the black tour trustys in 54 and 58, and after playing a bit more than 3 rounds, I have to say they are in the back for a while, everything in them is perfect, the weight feels great, I like the lack of ofset in a wedge, and that sole desing just works! plus I saw a lot mor spin than what I am used to.

they I received an awesome scotty cameron select newport 2 in black, I didnt play with it yet, but it felt great on the practice green, thanks Adam

Been struggling with my putting lately, so I'm going to switch to a blade with a plumbers neck. We'll see if this helps me.

Found a brand new STX ProFIT 4 on the bay and got it for $28. Should be here by the end of the week, just in time for July 4th golfing.

Just fell victim to the Divot.com deal of the day....

1027062-acv.jpg

Just fell victim to the Divot.com deal of the day....

1027062-acv.jpg

Adizeros are legit. I have the Tours not the Ones, but both are super comfy and so, SO light.

I am a REALLY big fan of that head. Flow neck with raised bumpers was everything I loved about a putter pre-M7

Definitely. I rolled one the other day and fell in love with the feel. I was pretty excited when I found one on an auction ending at 3a.

Adizeros are legit. I have the Tours not the Ones, but both are super comfy and so, SO light.

These are comfy shoes. I've got the white and blue pair already. I think this will complete my golf shoe collection until the MC.

58* Snake Eyes wedge, on clearance for $9 at Golfsmith. Also picked up a bonus pack of e6 balls, has a free sleeve of B330-RX balls.

The SuperSofts aren't for me, and the e6 I found a few rounds ago is still with me. I liked its performance and felt a bit better than the Gamer I usually play, so I want to see if it fits me. The online fitting says it definitely does, so we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely. I rolled one the other day and fell in love with the feel. I was pretty excited when I found one on an auction ending at 3a.

Was it an awesome deal? I hear it likes the idea of taking a trip to the east coast in a few weeks to get shown off hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back