The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's raining in Akron this is a crock of you knot what. I've move three gates in the last 30 mins.

There was a tsunami here in Davenport Iowa last night maybe that's the reason.

Yup, tornado warnings here around Chicago last night. Was supposed to take cover in the basement, but slept through it :bulgy-eyes:

Yup, tornado warnings here around Chicago last night. Was supposed to take cover in the basement, but slept through it :bulgy-eyes:

Not me, I can't sleep when it's pouring out at that clip. The rain was coming down so hard.

Not me, I can't sleep when it's pouring out at that clip. The rain was coming down so hard.

I'm usually the same way. I was up for a little bit when my daughter woke up, it was coming down pretty good at that point. I always get nervous about the basement when it's raining like that, so I had to go down and check to calm my OCD. But I think that was still before it got real crazy, saw all the tornado warnings online this morning.

I'm usually the same way. I was up for a little bit when my daughter woke up, it was coming down pretty good at that point. I always get nervous about the basement when it's raining like that, so I had to go down and check to calm my OCD. But I think that was still before it got real crazy, saw all the tornado warnings online this morning.

Yah I was up for about 3 hours doing the same thing heh.

Mega OCD.

Well glad to see you guys are ok out that way.

Well glad to see you guys are ok out that way.

Thanks dude. Hopefully you'll get back soon! Like JRod said, good chance those storms are the reason for the delay.

I have been just feeling fried lately, no zip in my zap, no pep in my step, nothing, just freaking burnt out and fried! I can't shake it, it's like a freakin fungus!

I have been just feeling fried lately, no zip in my zap, no pep in my step, nothing, just freaking burnt out and fried! I can't shake it, it's like a freakin fungus!

MC is less than a month a way. That should get you pumped up!

My partner was incredibly nauseous yesterday evening, took care of him and made sure he got to bed...I didn't get too much sleep but he's feeling better this morning. He's sore, and a bit weak, but recovering.

Off course I took the week off and I woke up congested and with a fever.

I was the same way this weekend for some reason, just no motivation to do much. Usually it seems to go away as quick as it comes though!

My partner was incredibly nauseous yesterday evening, took care of him and made sure he got to bed...I didn't get too much sleep but he's feeling better this morning. He's sore, and a bit weak, but recovering.

Hope you both recover soon, that doesn't sound fun.

Off course I took the week off and I woke up congested and with a fever.

I've definitely done that before...usually when I just take a day or two off, then I end up sick the entire time haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ranting on behalf of my buddy who had his clubs stolen last night out of his SUV along with some other items. Doesn't look like insurance is going to cover them. What a crappy way to start your Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranting on behalf of my buddy who had his clubs stolen last night out of his SUV along with some other items. Doesn't look like insurance is going to cover them. What a crappy way to start your Monday.

wait what. Home owners should unless he had some terrible policy I believe.

To the intern that warmed bacon in the microwave and has our office smelling so damn delicious, I will find you and I will hurt you. Trying to keep some sort of diet going and I've got to deal with the smell of bacon all day.

wait what. Home owners should unless he had some terrible policy I believe.

He's been calling in afaik, there's an issue about whether or not they were itemized. I'm keeping an eye on his FB status so hopefully he gets some good news soon.

Lol it's about the only thing, I'm just out of gas.

Hang in there, buddy! You've got lots of folks pulling for you in the MC!

Not a great start to the week work wise. I told a few this weekend about work stuff and now it seems some reporters didn't do enough research, to my detriment. Still figuring out what to do, but f&^(^%$ng irresponsible journalism is not fun to deal with.

This afternoon is looking really dangerous weather wise. I don't need water in my basement or 80 mph winds.

Just had to report some b!tch who left her dog in the car on this 90° day. I'm so pissed off right now its just ridiculous, the dog has been in there an hour!!!

Just had to report some b!tch who left her dog in the car on this 90° day. I'm so pissed off right now its just ridiculous, the dog has been in there an hour!!!

poor dog.... I cant beleive a person can do that...

This afternoon is looking really dangerous weather wise. I don't need water in my basement or 80 mph winds.
Yup gonna be another good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back