Holly Sonderrs vs Holly Niederkohr

Status
Not open for further replies.

neophyte

Reaction score
Handicap
Since Holly is now working and not playing full time golf like when she was in college, has her game changed, gotten better with great coaching, gotten worse with less time to play and practice. Has she been able to improve her game? Since she is in the same situation as we are, can't practice and play when we are at work, can we still improve our game with the best coaches and maturity?

I would imagine her game has slipped a bit. But she carries a -3 index. So she isn't bad.

I'm not sure. This thread needs pics before I can make the call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure. This thread needs pics before I can make the call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. It really doesn't.

Just my opinion though.

I guess if you find horses with giant plastic breasts attractive.

This topic sure seems to come up a lot around here. Same with gulbis.

Can the OP explain the title of the thread to me? Im confused a bit by the title as it relates to the 1st post.

I guess if you find horses with giant plastic breasts attractive.

Whoa I want to party with you big shooter :act-up:

Well I learned who Holly Niederkohr is, I had no idea until i googled it

I knew but forgot until I googled it. OP makes sense after googling...

Well who is the other holly or are they the same person

Alrighty then....

Holly sure is a hottie. Quite good at golf too.

Not trying to be a hater, but I have always thought Holly looks shop worn. And, her on-camera style is forced and stilted - this is very obvious when she has to carry the show like on 'Playing Lessons with the Pros'. She's just a _________ who got where she is by ___________________.

Wow. Between yesterday's "playing with the wife" rant and this quote above....just wow.

I laughed though.

I've already accepted the fact I am going to hell.

And in thugs defense it wasn't long after she got that job she was sleeping with an old guy that was her Co host. Not usually a good idea.

I laughed though.

I've already accepted the fact I am going to hell.

And in thugs defense it wasn't long after she got that job she was sleeping with an old guy that was her Co host. Not usually a good idea.

but sleeping w/ him after she got the job, is not nearly as bad as if she was sleeping w/ him before she got the job :laughing:

Last edited:
Oops, must have clicked on TMZ by mistake.

I don't find her attractive at all. I'm also sure Diane sawyer is not worried about losing her job to her. If she didn't have huge boobs she probably wouldn't even be on TV regardless of her golf game.

not sure that her boobs are her only asset... lol

Are we talking about her golf game or how $%&ing attractive she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back