2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

So i think i'm just going to go ahead with the flight scheduling while it's fairly decent from RIC to FLL, and deal with my boss later this week. Unfortunately, extra rounds just not in the cards, probably going to be working somewhat late Friday night from the hotel on my phone, and need to get back before Mon morning. Looking at flights, and just a couple clarifications. On Friday, is there any specific time we shoudl get in by? And on Sunday, there's a 7:40pm flight out of FLL. Would that work, or run into the dinner? (figure i'll probably need to head to the Airport around 6pm).
I'm sure there will be a meet and greet friday night but obviously that's not mandatory.

There will be food to follow sundays round but I'm guessing you are ok on time but there's a lot of variables with when you tee off and pace of play that could make it close

From what I was told, any flight before 8pm on Sunday would be cutting it pretty close

So i think i'm just going to go ahead with the flight scheduling while it's fairly decent from RIC to FLL, and deal with my boss later this week. Unfortunately, extra rounds just not in the cards, probably going to be working somewhat late Friday night from the hotel on my phone, and need to get back before Mon morning. Looking at flights, and just a couple clarifications. On Friday, is there any specific time we shoudl get in by? And on Sunday, there's a 7:40pm flight out of FLL. Would that work, or run into the dinner? (figure i'll probably need to head to the Airport around 6pm).

congrats again to you and your partner for that win, I am still kicking my ass about the two strokes we had behind you, damn fifht hole...

congrats again to you and your partner for that win, I am still kicking my ass about the two strokes we had behind you, damn fifht hole...

We always say no regrets, but dang it that one I want back. After your amazing back 9, that's what happens though. Wish we could've punched your ticket man, really do. Keep that game going though, you've got the potential to be a very good golfer but you are already a great person. Just get a beverage in ya, which I will be doing during this great event.

We always say no regrets, but dang it that one I want back. After your amazing back 9, that's what happens though. Wish we could've punched your ticket man, really do. Keep that game going though, you've got the potential to be a very good golfer but you are already a great person. Just get a beverage in ya, which I will be doing during this great event.

Thanks Tyler, we fought hard and had a lot of fun, but Martsy and FTLOG deserved that spot, I will keep working on my tee game and will hopefully get better at some point.

From what I was told, any flight before 8pm on Sunday would be cutting it pretty close

yea my other option is bringing my laptop and some business clothes, working from our Boca office Mon. It actually makes the flight $100 cheaper, and then I could just get a room for that instead, and not miss a minute on Sunday.

yea my other option is bringing my laptop and some business clothes, working from our Boca office Mon. It actually makes the flight $100 cheaper, and then I could just get a room for that instead, and not miss a minute on Sunday.

That sounds like the best plan. I am flying out first thing Monday morning so I don't have do bail early on dinner and have to worry all afternoon about making a flight

That sounds like the best plan. I am flying out first thing Monday morning so I don't have do bail early on dinner and have to worry all afternoon about making a flight

yea that's what i did...i don't want to be rushed or miss a minute. Flight booked, $66 total after my credit from the canceled King trip, direct from RIC to FLL. Cannot wait!

Whoever is next on the waiting list is going to be one happy camper. Sadly, I am going to have to drop out of this event.

Whoever is next on the waiting list is going to be one happy camper. Sadly, I am going to have to drop out of this event.

Sorry to hear that capt, especially with you earning the spot with the W in Lake Charles. Hope all is well man, you will be missed.

Huge bummer Andrew, was looking forward to teeing it up again.

Sorry to hear it is official, partner. We'll have a few Bloody Mary's in your honor.

I was really looking forward to this event. Unfortunately life happens and priorities take over. All is well though and I couldnt be happier.

Sorry to hear it is official, partner. We'll have a few Bloody Mary's in your honor.
I appreciate that partner! Remember, know your bell curve! That is the key to success on the course. Lol!

I guess 2 wait list folks get good news today

I just got out of a major planning session for the huge project at work that I will be the lead on and the turn up date is scheduled for Friday Sept 26th at noon......which means I will be working that whole weekend.

So I have had to bow out of this event as well.

It wasn't something I wanted to do, but work had to take priority this time.

Wow. Sorry to hear that guys. Going to be missed for sure

Sorry to hear that Dru and Tim, you two will be missed but also make some waitlisters extremely happy.

Sorry to hear that buddy

Sorry to see that you will not be able to make it either TBT but certainly do understand the work commitments.

Sorry to hear the news Dru & TBT. I really was liking forward to seeing you guys down there. Priorities are priorities, but still sucks that you have to drop out.

Crap, Tim that sucks, sorry that you're going to miss out. You know you're one of the main reasons I got into this one with how highly you spoke of it. You definitely will be missed buddy.

Sorry to see you both will not be able to make it. I look forward to being able to meet you in the future! :)

As for the wait-listers.... Good luck!

From The HTC One Blue!

Back