THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawn*

I thought links style was for the European Tour.

I doun't expect you to understand, brouther.

:Alien:

Seriously, though, not many things aggravate me more than playing a short course where I'm always hitting my tee shot through a dog leg or into a hazard that's 230 yards away because I catch my 3h off the tee. I don't like teeing off with a 4i or 5i.

I doun't expect you to understand, brouther.

:Alien:

Seriously, though, not many things aggravate me more than playing a short course where I'm always hitting my tee shot through a dog leg or into a hazard that's 230 yards away because I catch my 3h off the tee. I don't like teeing off with a 4i or 5i.

You'd hate a lot of the courses in the northeast. There's at least a few here where I find myself hitting 6i to the corner of a dogleg. And I'm not a long hitter by any means.

Interesting thought - I played a course this weekend where I drove into a ton of trouble and hit to places where I generally never see.
I usually play the course at 6400 yds but this weekend I played at 5900 yards. Really stinks, hitting to hazards where I would usually never reach. Killed my score.

If I was "smart" I would leave my driver and 3 wood in the car be be done with it. But then Buck would come on here and make fun of me and I can't let that happen.

If I was "smart" I would leave my driver and 3 wood in the car be be done with it. But then Buck would come on here and make fun of me and I can't let that happen.

Yeah but you hit your freaking 4 wood 270......

Even when you shoot low 70's?

I could shoot 69 and he'd still say I was a chump. I guess I need to work on my mental toughness a bit more. Ha! I've still got that 4W hanging around BTW! Probably should be bronzed and put up in the man cave.

He still makes fun of me.........and it hurts my feelings.

Buck is just mean to everyone. I thought for a while it was just to people he likes. Kind of like a way for him to show you he likes you but turns out he really is just mean to everyone. Haha

Going up again, to probably 14.5 from 13.4....

A decent round today moved the needle back down, so I'll close out June at 17.4 Doesn't look like I'll get my goal of being a 16 at the Morgan Cup, but I'm still feeling pretty good about my game overall.

I got my newest revision and mine is 8, but I am playing to about a 12 now because I have just lost consistancy with my driver, but on a positive note I am hitting my irons awesome, I call my apex ronnie milsap irons

Trending down to 1.2

Looks like I am trending to 5.6 from 5.7. I'm ok with that since I usually can only get out for 9 once a week right now.

Currently sitting at 1.9 per USHandicap. I'm skeptical to say the least.

I've put up a fair amount of scores between 75 and 77 with a few sub-75 rounds sprinkled in (along with a couple rounds over 77). I know the hdcp is based on potential and not average score, but this still feels a little low to me. We'll see how it all pans out.

Currently sitting at 1.9 per USHandicap. I'm skeptical to say the least.

I've put up a fair amount of scores between 75 and 77 with a few sub-75 rounds sprinkled in (along with a couple rounds over 77). I know the hdcp is based on potential and not average score, but this still feels a little low to me. We'll see how it all pans out.

I'm sitting at a 1.9 as well and not feeling it either. Our match will be epic.

Down to .9, hit my goal for the MC with 3 weeks to spare

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm sitting at a 1.9 as well and not feeling it either. Our match will be epic.

It's either going to be epic, or people will be wondering about our handicaps. Hopefully there are more holes won on birdie than bogey...

Really can't wait to tee it up with you guys.

It's either going to be epic, or people will be wondering about our handicaps. Hopefully there are more holes won on birdie than bogey...

Really can't wait to tee it up with you guys.

Hope so too, man. My rounds have been up and down lately, so anything can happen. It's going to be a blast.

I'm no-where near any of you low-single-digits but, thought that I might share my progress so far this year.. As seen below, my trend is down during the season.. Going from 16.5 to 14.9.
The expected results in 2 weeks should be down at low 14 or in the 13 region.. Hope that my game agrees with me! The UK Summer Cup in Wales are coming up in a few days so I hope that I can post some good scores over there! :act-up:
hcp.jpg

With my last two rounds that I played last week in North Carolina I'm now trending at 16.7 and I hope to improve on that soon. I'm finally getting better on most all of my game. Seeing you guys in single digits is a dream for me.

Down to 9.1, but just threw up two high 80's this past weekend that I haven't entered yet. Should go right back up.

Down to 18.8. I just hopped back to the first page and saw that I was starting the season at 23.2 with a goal of getting under 18. The fact that I have almost hit my goal by July 4th has me in shock. Additionally the fact I can now shoot in the 80s when last year I couldn't break 100 for most of the year has me in shock.

No change....still stuck on 11.8.

Looks like I went down .3 to 17.5. I imagine if I start shooting in the 80's regulary next revision day it will drop hopefully couple points. Still under 18 and I am happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back