The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

In about three weeks and a day the Big Time/ATL bro hug will commence

Can't wait.
Will it be a big sweaty hug where you stick together?

Will it be a big sweaty hug where you stick together?

The collective awesomeness from that bro hug will power the state of SC for the next thirty days. FACT*

Imagine not, new clubs/awesome golf course/great friends/and nock on wood great weather (sunny and 75).

BOOO, weather talk!!!

But yeah for the clubs, course and friends!!!

Isn't talking about the weather a big THP no no? I feel like mikedean should be in here scolding everyone.

Why are you booing sunny and 75. Don't you corn huskers enjoy that kind of weather??
BOOO, weather talk!!!

But yeah for the clubs, course and friends!!!

There is zero need for weather talk. We all know what it will be already. Hot, humid, likely a scattered shower in the late afternoon.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Isn't talking about the weather a big THP no no? I feel like mikedean should be in here scolding everyone.

I tried a few pages back, wish a MOD would get this back on topic

Sorry guys I am just trying to be positive about the w****r. I will take my positivity to another thread then.

Sorry guys I am just trying to be positive about the w****r. I will take my positivity to another thread then.

You keep that positivity OptiCoers 1.0! It's July, so everyone is pumped up. 441 has a valid point though, it got a bit sideways in here.

OptiCoers1.0 is always positive even if 441 thinks weather has no valid point in here because it won't effect #THPMC. OptiCoers TO THE RESCUE!!!
You keep that positivity OptiCoers 1.0! It's July, so everyone is pumped up. 441 has a valid point though, it got a bit sideways in here.

Sorry for the sidetrack. Here's a question for you all:
What is the one thing you are each going to keep top of mind during the week of competition?

Hey guys, would some of you that know where they are bump the "Shipping your clubs" threads or maybe just list 2-3 (other than FexEx) that ship at decent prices. I'm probably bringing my clubs with me on the flight there but then will more than likely be shipping them back come Sunday evening or Monday morning before I leave.

Help!

What is the one thing you are each going to keep top of mind during the week of competition?

"Play Your Game."

I'm going to write it on the inside of my glove on Staff Sponsor Day as soon as I get it.

Hey guys, would some of you that know where they are bump the "Shipping your clubs" threads or maybe just list 2-3 (other than FexEx) that ship at decent prices. I'm probably bringing my clubs with me on the flight there but then will more than likely be shipping them back come Sunday evening or Monday morning before I leave.

Help!

Shipsticks.com is the cheapest I've found

I'm going to remind myself that I've put in the work and my game is solid. Maybe try to play or practice on Monday and Tuesday, as I won't be able to play the week before. Other than that, I'm going to remind myself to take in the entire experience and enjoy the heck out of it.

How much it stinks to watch another team celebrate with champagne.

Good question Kyle.

Biggest thought I'll have on the top of my mind when I'm on the course is stay loose and tension free.

TEN!

DON'T WAGGLE

Lol

One hole at a time will be my mantra.

Play from my subconscious and take in the event, not just the golf.

Back