2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I cannot wait to play this course. Will be my first time playing a course that I have seen on TV being played at by the pros. This will be a great way to end the month of September!

Same with me. That is why I told my wife I was so excited to sign up for, and ultimately get into thanks to the wait list, this event. The bear trap will likely swallow me but I will go down with a fight!

Its gonna be great, gonna meet a bunch of new guys and also get to see a lot of other great friends. It's going to be one epic weekend. That's a fact!
Congrats buddy...I sense zone 3 in your future

Congrats and looking forward to meeting you there!

Sox can't wait to meet you and maybe you can roll the putter you sold me that got me here! :)

Its gonna be great, gonna meet a bunch of new guys and also get to see a lot of other great friends. It's going to be one epic weekend. That's a fact!

Congrats on getting the call, hope to meet you while there.

Congrats on getting the call, hope to meet you while there.

For sure! If I don't come say hi make sure you do. I want to be able to say I met everyone there.

For sure! If I don't come say hi make sure you do. I want to be able to say I met everyone there.

When I come up to say hello to you, do I say, Hi Greg, Hi Mr. Dan, Hi Dan or Hi Mr. Greg :)

When I come up to say hello to you, do I say, Hi Greg, Hi Mr. Dan, Hi Dan or Hi Mr. Greg :)

You can call him Ricky Bobby or Human Resources to make it easier.

Yes. Haha. I've had it all, it's what makes having the nickname so fun.

You can call him Ricky Bobby or Human Resources to make it easier.

Yeah with some of us away from work, I was going to say we better be on our toes for any messages from HR :)

So is it safe to assume already that GregDan is the favorite to win this thing?

Sox can't wait to meet you and maybe you can roll the putter you sold me that got me here! :)

I try to forget about the SeeMores that I lost my mind and sold! lol

Looking forward to meeting you there as well!

So is it safe to assume already that GregDan is the favorite to win this thing?

He just got into the event and you give him the kiss of death. At least it's got 3 months to wear off if you haven't scared him away.

Hmmm you must know the pairings and he must be paired with me then ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha that's the kiss of death and officially 2 less competitors to worry about

Hmmm you must know the pairings and he must be paired with me then ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have had waaaaay too much time to think about this one. :act-up:

Do I see another kiss of death proclamation here? 3 down.....
No its canceled out by the fact I've actually won something unlike him

No its canceled out by the fact I've actually won something unlike him

Ouch. That hurts. I really need that HOF tag. Look out Bear Trap, I'm coming for you.

Back