2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Spoken like a true favourite. Good luck with that!

You're in the same boat as me buddy. All I know is I am going to have a blast with a whole bunch of awesome people. And get some pretty sweet swag on top of it all.

You're in the same boat as me buddy. All I know is I am going to have a blast with a whole bunch of awesome people. And get some pretty sweet swag on top of it all.

I'll be there, you love hanging out with me!

Glad you will be there dude.

I'll be there, you love hanging out with me!

Glad you will be there dude.

I do! It will be good to hang out again and play a little golf as well. Just don't beat me again. Haha

Congrats GregDan. Your my pick please don't let me down.

Me and Dan could wreck some fools in our "Icey" glasses!

I even know what Shirt I will wear...

So long as there isn't an Ohio State head cover any where on the course....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I asked to be put on the waiting list the day this hit as I was not near Internet when it landed. Hope I didn't get passed up

I asked to be put on the waiting list the day this hit as I was not near Internet when it landed. Hope I didn't get passed up

The wait list isn't a pick and choose thing, its an actual list. Don't sweat it Trevor, still PLENTY of time left and as we have seen, anything can happen.

It looks like the wife and I will be able to pull this off after all (I was the mystery wait list person). We are super excited to be joining the party!

Welcome tequila. I just need some to snag me a ball marker. Some much stress but happy to see the excitement for those wait listers to get in.

Welcome tequila. I just need some to snag me a ball marker. Some much stress but happy to see the excitement for those wait listers to get in.

I think I soon am going to owe you a ball marker if I am correct...

It looks like the wife and I will be able to pull this off after all (I was the mystery wait list person). We are super excited to be joining the party!

Awesome really looking forward to meeting you.

That's great, can't wait to meet you.

The wait list isn't a pick and choose thing, its an actual list. Don't sweat it Trevor, still PLENTY of time left and as we have seen, anything can happen.

This. We dont pick and choose who comes. That would be incredibly wrong on so many levels.

This. We dont pick and choose who comes. That would be incredibly wrong on so many levels.

I didn't think that at all. Nor do I think it now.
I know a lot of people want to go to this event.

Glad you can make it tequila. Looking forward to meeting you!

Taps away

Awesome, welcome Frank!

Congrats Frank! Looking forward to meeting you there.

Nice Frank! I look forward to meeting you.

Congrats Frank. Very glad it worked or for you. Bet you're wife WAS surprised.

Back