Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
207 out on an uphill par 5. Was in the rough with the ball slightly below my feet. Took a 2h and put it to 4' and drained the eagle (well my scramble partner did on first attempt).

Deuce this 2h stole the show today.

Kind of hard to pick one shot. But the three birdies in a row come to mind.

Kind of hard to pick one shot. But the three birdies in a row come to mind.

3 in a row is impressive!! Which holes?

I had 2 yesterday in a row and was quite pleased.

3 in a row is impressive!! Which holes?

I had 2 yesterday in a row and was quite pleased.

2—4. I think I got nervous after that. I was striking the ball quite well today.

2—4. I think I got nervous after that. I was striking the ball quite well today.

Nice!!!

2 is a beast to birdie!! Par is a great score there, well done.

I had a five iron today with the wind from 188, which is still a stretch for me and I was second guessing myself, but I relaxed and put a good swing on it and it ended up just trickling over. Pure contact like that is fantastic for my soul.

I had a five iron today with the wind from 188, which is still a stretch for me and I was second guessing myself, but I relaxed and put a good swing on it and it ended up just trickling over. Pure contact like that is fantastic for my soul.

What keeps us coming back for more!

Best shot today was a 130 yard PW to 4 feet. Lipped out the downhill bird but saved par.

521 Par 5.

Pulled my drive left a little and had a huge tree directly in front of me, so I had to punch back out to the middle of the fairway. Still had right at 200 left. Been hitting the irons really well, so I grabbed 4 iron.

Put a great swing on it and it was by far the best 4 iron I have ever hit. Ended up with about 15 feet left for birdie. Of course, the putt didnt fall, but the 4 iron made that round perfect!! Feels so good to hit a shot like that.

Had a few pitches in the tweener yardages I've been sloppy with this year that I got in the makeable putt range - 5-10 feet. Nothing spectacular otherwise.

The Palms Course 3rd hole, 289 yard par 4. Drive left me ~75 yards from the pin. Pulled my 56* wedge and put it 3' from the pin. Tap in for birdie.

Short sided myself in some pretty thick rough. Opened up the face and hit a perfect flop shot that landed softly and trickled to 6 inches from the cup.

Nine holes of golf, truly only hit one solid shot.

With a wedge, facing an elevated green that goes away from me, so it's a daunting shot. The ball is on a downslope so it's going to be really, really hard to get the ball high enough but also not have it roll way past the green. Took a good swing, shot it directly into the hill and had it roll just over and 6-7 feet from the cup.

30 foot putt for bird!

165 yard par 3 with a 5h. Made the birdie.

etamaty5.jpg

I hit PW 3 different times today from 145, 149, and 140 to 5',7',and 10'.

58* to 5 feet to set up a bridge putt. This was coming off a triple and dropping the birdie putt was huge!

Chip for Eagle rattled the flag and just stayed out leaving a 6 inch birdie!

Best shot was 52* wedge from 120 to a tucked right pin hut and spun to a foot. Also had two other birdies yesterday great round!

through a 5'x5' hole in the branches about 30' high, 192 yards uphill, with a 4 hybrid to within 12' of the pin. pretty comical and super lucky

etu4ebep.jpg

16 is a long (for me) par 3 that is about 170 to the middle all carry over water. A typical fade is safe but there is a bunker the length of the green. I was middle and right leaving my a flat lie in the bunker. The sand was wet and I knew it was gonna come out soft. Thankfully I had a lot of green to work with. I made sure to hit behind and try to take as much sand as possible. The ball came out low but with a lot of spin leaving a tap in par!

Best Shot Of Your Round

Andy, great shot my friend, I freaking LOVE that hole, just a well designed 3 that makes you trust your shot.

Mine was on a downhill par 3 from 167 with a little wind from behind when over the trees, hit 9i to here, I honestly thought while it was in the air it had a chance.

Best shot today was a putt. 18 ft'r. Right to left ablut 9 inches. Walked up and said let sink it, and did.

I stroked a 4 iron 242 yards today. Hit a SW in and made a 5 footer for birdie.

Super tight fairway and I pured it.

Go Big Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back