SeeMore Putters Thread

Just took the plunge for my first seemore ever! through golfsmith, i got an FGP blade belly putter that i am gonna cut down! so excited to be a part of the Seemore Family!! :D

Welcome to the SeeMore clan! Now get to work on that SPi technique & you'll be money!

Can you guys help me out - I've got a PCB CB. How are the SI and FGP models different than what I've got? I happen to have an 85g SS belly putter eating up space in my garage. Would that weight work best with any particular model (including the FGP)?

Edit: I looked on the site, SI models have the inserts. FGP appears to be somewhat similar.
The PCB and FGP will be quite similar, the SI will have an insert.

My putting the last few rounds has been great! Only 3 putt today was on the first hole where I greatly underestimated the slow wet greens. The Z3c sets up so nicely for me.

The PCB and FGP will be quite similar, the SI will have an insert.
My very first SeeMore was a Si3, which I stupidly got rid of on the MP. But, since then, I've moved into the center shaft variety of setups and thought I'd give the Si1 a go. I already got my shipping notice, so it's happening!

Started pondering about the Si1 and Si3, but with these prices I just ordered both...putters for the price of golf balls..BRILLIANT!!!!:banana:

32 putts with the CB Si3 today. Could have been a 26-27 putt today if a few dropped. Absolutely love this putter that Alex put together!

Ted and company pulled thru for me once again!

asked them to build me an engraved bronze FGP for our 20th annual memorial tourney. we're going to present it to my dad, who has done an amazing job at running this awesome tournament every single year.
well with about 2 weeks notice, we worked out an awesome deal and Ted & his amazing staff at SeeMore made sure that they got me exactly what i asked for and delivered it right on time.

nothing new here. customer service at its' finest.

My very first SeeMore was a Si3, which I stupidly got rid of on the MP. But, since then, I've moved into the center shaft variety of setups and thought I'd give the Si1 a go. I already got my shipping notice, so it's happening!
Good to hear you're adding to the collection. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the Si1, though she's sure to treat you well.

32 putts with the CB Si3 today. Could have been a 26-27 putt today if a few dropped. Absolutely love this putter that Alex put together!
Nicely done! There really isn't anything that compares to that smooth counterbalanced feeling.

Just picked up an FGP in the golfsmith sale, talked to alex and he said I could pull the spud and brind the head weight down to 340g so it will play standard!

Quick Question for everybody who took advantage of the stunning Golfsmith deal yesterday. When i ordered mine, it said on the page that i wouldnt receive a shipping notice because the putter was being delivered from the manufacturer. I am assuming this happened to everyone, and was wondering if Seemore themselves would send me a notification of shipping it to me? or is it just going to be an awful game of wait for my box of beauty?

Quick Question for everybody who took advantage of the stunning Golfsmith deal yesterday. When i ordered mine, it said on the page that i wouldnt receive a shipping notice because the putter was being delivered from the manufacturer. I am assuming this happened to everyone, and was wondering if Seemore themselves would send me a notification of shipping it to me? or is it just going to be an awful game of wait for my box of beauty?

Same here so I really don't know.

The big FGP that I ordered was shipping directly from Golfsmith.

Just got a cancellation notice from Golfsmith on the Uncut PCB Belly Putter, hope they don't cancel the Si1. They said that the manufacturer said that the item was no longer available.

Just got a cancellation notice from Golfsmith on the Uncut PCB Belly Putter, hope they don't cancel the Si1. They said that the manufacturer said that the item was no longer available.

Same with me... Checked order status and it looks like the Big FGP is good to go though.

Did you jump back on the website and see if they have a different length shaft? I just checked and you could still order a number of the SeeMore belly putters.

I remember now why I was so infatuated about acquiring the m2c last year, its because its awesome.

Rolled like a champ today, 28 putts, yusssss.....

295E2FDE-D6D8-4B3C-B736-9253A4BC53C4_zpshzenztns.jpg

964C2D5F-7BA9-4D08-9867-BFC51C0A2D23_zpsll0fowcu.jpg

Jman - that putter looks great! Like the custom green alignment mark! I am looking forward to my first SeeMore putterS!! I picked up two.

Jman - that putter looks great! Like the custom green alignment mark! I am looking forward to my first SeeMore putterS!! I picked up two.

Thanks dude, this one is one of my absolute favorites in my "family" of SeeMore's.

I hope you enjoy them, and if you have any issues or questions, we are always here to help, as is SeeMore!

I remember now why I was so infatuated about acquiring the m2c last year, its because its awesome.

/QUOTE]

And it is still on my must buy one day list. Nice putting round James!

And it is still on my must buy one day list. Nice putting round James!

Thanks dude, it was a good day.

It may not be one of my copper babies, but it more than holds its own with them.

That is just simple and elegant at the same time.

Did you jump back on the website and see if they have a different length shaft? I just checked and you could still order a number of the SeeMore belly putters.
I actually ordered it yesterday on the phone. The service rep picked out the length from what was available then. I may give them another call instead of doing it online.

I love the way "SeeMore" looks in the putter face.

That's a beautiful putter

Tappin from the iPhone

Back