Staff Bags & Using Them

Just picked up this pearl for a song :D

TMX T2 R1 8.5" cart/mini staffer..

Love this bag. I have the exact one but the R11s model. Great bag. I need to get mine embroidered already but just havent found the time

Love this bag. I have the exact one but the R11s model. Great bag. I need to get mine embroidered already but just havent found the time

Yea, it's a lovely bag. I was originally looking at the SLDR one but found he R1 cheaper. Then I found his one in the bay -50% and couldn't refuse.

It "just" fits in my locker at the club, too..

Love the look of these!

e4u7u4eh.jpg

It doesn't do it for me.

Staff Bags & Using Them

I'd kill for that one, gorgeous

Not after seeing the one the MCers are getting

After last years US Open bag, this years Open bag... The green and red just isn't setting off the alarms like the major ones do.

Looks good but looks like Christmas to me

Looks good but looks like Christmas to me
This was my thought as well. I love the green, but I'm not crazy how it pairs with red.

What are your thoughts on these questions.
Do you have to be good to carry a staff bag? No, but I feel having one def comes with expectations
When you see a golfer with one, do you think going in that they are a "player"? If its just a Staff bag No but if they have there name on it, a logo or 2 I might
Should your staff bag match your equipment? Does it have to no, BUT if i had one it would

Personally i don't understand the need for one, Tour players sure they have tons of stuff to carry but your average everyday golfer does not or should carry that much stuff. Not to mention I promise you when you pull up to the bag drop w/ one those guys are not happy (& yes I know it's there job) & in the golf biz there are guys you want on your side they are the Starter, bag guys & the Range guys.

Those are my thoughts, but at the end of the day to each his own, you have to use what makes you happy, will allow you to play your best & if that is a staff bag I say Go for it

I really want a Cobra staff bag, but their color scheme choices are very limited. Gonna have to wait till one that catches my eye comes along.

I really want a Cobra staff bag, but their color scheme choices are very limited. Gonna have to wait till one that catches my eye comes along.
What colors did you have in mind? Red white and blue perhaps? Haha thinking about selling
6e3y4y7y.jpg

That Callaway bag is gross.

That Callaway bag is gross.

I love the green. Not so much the red. But I love all the little details that they do on the bags.

What colors did you have in mind? Red white and blue perhaps? Haha thinking about selling
6e3y4y7y.jpg

I love this Cobra Bag!!

I love the green. Not so much the red. But I love all the little details that they do on the bags.

If they play a Christmas tournament, that would be the bag to use.

Staff Bags & Using Them

https://twitter.com/marksjolundpga/status/484896257828483072

wow that one is a looker!

Wow! That's an awesome bag.

I love this thead... I saw so awesome bags, and now me wants !:bulgy-eyes:

e5ama8av.jpg

Callaway bags for the Open. Also head covers are looking pretty cool

I am terrible and I had a staff bag up until a few weeks ago when I sold it. My only issue is the full size staff bags don't fit very well on most carts. I am going to a stand bag, but would love something like the Bridgestone staff stand bag or similar. I feel like you should be able to use whatever you want. When I see someone with a staff bag, I don't really think that the person is good off the top of my head. I go to the person has the money to pay for the staff bag first.

Back