qehaveby.jpg

Thank you Jesse, its great!

qehaveby.jpg

Thank you Jesse, its great!
Haha nice. I just saw this glad that you like them Marty. They definitely pack a punch which is awesome. I honestly haven't had a Flying Dog beer that I did not enjoy.

It's gonna be a good weekend!!
y5a5epu5.jpg

Haha nice. I just saw this glad that you like them Marty. They definitely pack a punch which is awesome. I honestly haven't had a Flying Dog beer that I did not enjoy.

I've only tasted 3-4 of their beers, but I enjoyed all of them

Drinking Yuengling.

I love it. I know, I know, its not fancy, but we always love what we can't have the most.

Drinking Yuengling.

I love it. I know, I know, its not fancy, but we always love what we can't have the most.

I try to have a few everytime I get down to your country, it's just good, nothing fancy, but good

I try to have a few everytime I get down to your country, it's just good, nothing fancy, but good

Yep, def not fancy.

Can't get it here in Oklahoma, luckily I have THP'ers that always hook me up.

Plus, it makes me think about hanging out with Kevin and Lee in their villa at the outing last year, two of my favorite people ever.

I had two High Life's tonight. The champagne of beers never disappoints.

Sam Adams Boston Lager. Solid beer.

I had two High Life's tonight. The champagne of beers never disappoints.
I dont know this one, but if you want to try the champagne of beers, you gotta try a Deus, made in champagne using the technique they use for champagne, really good stuff

I dont know this one, but if you want to try the champagne of beers, you gotta try a Deus, made in champagne using the technique they use for champagne, really good stuff

Miller High Life is called the champagne of beers because of the original bottle shape and amount of carbonation in the beer. Lots of bubbles.

It's delicious.

Miller High Life is called the champagne of beers because of the original bottle shape and amount of carbonation in the beer. Lots of bubbles.

It's delicious.
I will have to try that next time i go to the States

I will have to try that next time i go to the States

Haha. It's not fancy. But it is delicious to my Wisconsin palette.

Haha. It's not fancy. But it is delicious to my Wisconsin palette.
No need to be fancy, delicious is good enough for me

Drinking Yuengling.

It's good stuff. Their summer brew is fantastic. It's like a not so crappy shandy!

Drinking Yuengling.

You gotta give America's oldest brewery it's props. Even in Michigan it can't be had, so I always drink it when I'm in Ohio/West Virginia.

Drinking Yuengling.

I went to school in Philly and got hooked on Yuengling.

Still gotta figure out how to pack and ship bottles...... Haha major fail

I went to school in Philly and got hooked on Yuengling.

Still gotta figure out how to pack and ship bottles...... Haha major fail

use cans Jesse

Yeah I should have thinking back on it. Not the same taste out of a can

imo its better, light is not good for beer, just poor it into a glass and it,ll be just fine

imo its better, light is not good for beer, just poor it into a glass and it,ll be just fine
Hmm I guess I never thought about it that way good call. Must be that Canadian wisdom......

Hmm I guess I never thought about it that way good call. Must be that Canadian wisdom......

haven't you noticed that most clear bottled beers end up stasting like skunk? (heineken, coronas, mosseheads here in Canada) its the light exposure that does that... dont ask me how, but its true.

I know yuenling has a brown bottle, which is optimal, but I'd always get the draft or canned version of any beer before the bottle if available

haven't you noticed that most clear bottled beers end up stasting like skunk? (heineken, coronas, mosseheads here in Canada) its the light exposure that does that... dont ask me how, but its true.

I know yuenling has a brown bottle, which is optimal, but I'd always get the draft or canned version of any beer before the bottle if available
That is true good call. I always try for Drafts if I can but I have been on a 16 Oz Pounders can kick for a while. A lot of places also sell 24 Oz cans which are awesome

Same. Cans are better with the sole exception of those beers that you want to age.
Just like a keg, cans are lined so you don't get that metallic taste like you did in the '70's.

Back