What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
# buckets! One blade one mallet

Bought a pair of Adidas Tour 360 M1s at a Rugged Warehouse for $29. Best find of the year thus far

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

What golf stuff did you buy today?

2 new headcovers from Back 9 for the 3 wood and hybrid. They are excellent headcovers and delivery was quick too. I'd get the driver in one too I I could get it customized with a Union Jack.

well after getting my truck stolen over memorial day weekend with my golf clubs in the truck. I went to get fitted today and boy am I tired. Especially after playing 27 on tuesday and 18 yesterday. I hit the mizuno jpx-825 and the jpz-ez forged, taylormade jetspeed, ping g25 and nike covert 2.0 forged. I was most comfortable with the JPZ-EZ, Jetspeed and the Coverts. After some lie adjustments I settled on the Coverts with a 1* up STD length with the stock lightweight Nippon 950GH stiff shafts topped with Winn Dri Tac grips. My shot dispersion was 5-10yds in the 180-190yd range with the 6i and 115-124mph ball speed. I started testing hybrids when my form fell apart due to fatigue. I have another appointment to finish my fitting on Saturday to get my driver, fairway, hybrid and putter sorted out.

on edit.
Forgot I also picked up a 54 and 58* taylormade tour preferred wedges lengthened to 35.5"

Where did you get the fitting?

Finally pulled the trigger on a Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 hybrid in red. Cannot wait to put it in play.

You're gonna enjoy it. Just a solid all around hybrid IMO.

Well didn't get it bought was on my way to the city to buy a big Bertha and the tranny went out in the truck, so we are on hold

Well didn't get it bought was on my way to the city to buy a big Bertha and the tranny went out in the truck, so we are on hold
Ouch that is rant worthy

got fitted and ended up with this after many hours of trying out various others. sooo prretttyyyy and rolls so nice!!

View attachment 15339

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dozen of each, SR3s, E6's and Wilson Staff Duos. I'm interested in seeing how the duos perform. The few times I have used Wilson golf balls I had great success.

50/10 Nike brushed oxide vr gap wedge from Dallas golf. Great deal

50/10 Nike brushed oxide vr gap wedge from Dallas golf. Great deal
As much as I bag on Nike I actually do own a few of their offerings...lolll. not many but a few

Bought a couple of golf shoes for #THPMC. can't wait to get them to get those babies worn in.

Bought a couple of golf shoes for #THPMC. can't wait to get them to get those babies worn in.
Won't you be getting new golf shoes at #THPMC?

Played 18 with some THPers.

As much as I bag on Nike I actually do own a few of their offerings...lolll. not many but a few

I was just about to say... I recall hearing that Nike was "gawd awful"....

Pucked up 4 lyle and scott polo shirts at 50% off :D

Ouch that is rant worthy

Learned along time ago a rant is a waste of time, stuff happens, just got to roll with it and do the best you can

Classy! Where'd you get them? I've seen big L&S reductions at Golfbase but still a bit pricey cos I'm tight. I love a polo deal tho :D

Right off of the Lyle & Scott website, Chris. Up to 50% off sale on right now..

8 pairs of Puma Super Lite socks (4 white / 4 black)

A tee time

Well I found out my neighbor's son is the great of the PGA merchandise division and had boxes of brand new shirts from past events. He sold them to me at $4 a shirt. Found my new best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back