SeeMore Putters Thread

Putting the SB2c in play for the first time today and I am stoked.

Roll it well. I'm still very happy with my SB1 (when my intention was to buy an SB2).

Finally finishing up the unpacking this week and the headcover collection was brought out. Really need to find another place for them because my desk is running out of room.

7esavezy.jpg

Finally finishing up the unpacking this week and the headcover collection was brought out. Really need to find another place for them because my desk is running out of room.

7esavezy.jpg

Thanks for ignoring my text back! ;) Next collection sir!

Finally took some nice photos of the most updated collection I have!

suhe9ury.jpg

y2ydumaj.jpg

pa3yby7e.jpg

ga8u6u6e.jpg

4apu5y5e.jpg

5y3etypy.jpg

eqa5u3eq.jpg

epyquhej.jpg

Very nice dude, I approve! Haha

You keep showing off that deep flange and I'm going to buy one Jimmy! hahahahaha!

You need one dude. It's phenomenal. I putted like crap today, but that putter felt SO good in my hands.

Very nice dude, I approve! Haha

Thanks buddy!! Means a lot coming from you!

Beauts!!

they look good enough to make me think i my give up my ben hogan 1415 that i have had for 42 years......maybe!

Finally took some nice photos of the most updated collection I have!

suhe9ury.jpg

Awesome collection Jimmy! I say we post pictures of our DFs every day until Dan cracks and pulls the trigger on one! hahaha

Put the SB2c in play for the first time yesterday. Was coming from a Method Mod and my speed was absolutely awful. This putter is absolutely simple to hit it on the right line and straight, but the Method Mod put a insane forward roll on the ball and I left EVERYTHING short yesterday.

Hoping the speed is better this afternoon.

As with any change, it takes time. Keep at it!

As with any change, it takes time. Keep at it!

Absolutely.. I can't get over how easy it is to hit the ball straight and on the intended line.

Awesome collection Jimmy! I say we post pictures of our DFs every day until Dan cracks and pulls the trigger on one! hahaha
Dont do that, as dan wont be the only one considering the purchase :)

Pulled the trigger on the fgp belly putter and superstroke ultraslim lime green... I couldn't say no for a grand total of $42 shipped...

plan to cut it down to 38ish inches, add some lead tape, a clevis pin and counterbalance it!

Last edited:
Putting the SB2c in play for the first time today and I am stoked.

Hope you roll it we'll! I really liked it - but the full mallets had to go to make room for the Z3c haha!

Roll it well. I'm still very happy with my SB1 (when my intention was to buy an SB2).

As much as I liked the feel and looks of the SB2, I actually did better with my SB1 - I think it might be my natural preference for the black head (if I could find a black SB2c I'd love to try it!)

Dont do that, as dan wont be the only one considering the purchase :)
Heck, I will just bring it to Valdosta and mezmerize you into purchase up close and personal! Hahaha

This m7. There are just very few words for how much I love this thing. Dropping bombs throughout the round.

Love seemore. Love them.
Don't change a thing, you were dropping bombs today!

So I went into Golfsmiths website to see if they had any more of the belly putters in stock...they are showing the Si2 is still available. I may have to see if I can scrunge around find 37 bucks with shipping to pick one up and try a CB. Wonder what headcover comes with it..

I'm sure they showed y'all at the THP event but I was just in there this past week, did they show y'all the colored shafts? I wonder how that will be received?

So I went into Golfsmiths website to see if they had any more of the belly putters in stock...they are showing the Si2 is still available. I may have to see if I can scrunge around find 37 bucks with shipping to pick one up and try a CB. Wonder what headcover comes with it..

Not sure the make up, but Seemore just got a large stock order from Golfsmith. May see more locally soon.

Back