How do you mark your balls?

ysure5aj.jpg

I always mark with alternating school colors, used to do it with the two high schools that I attended, now I do it with the college I will attend(TTU) and the college I root for(University of Tennessee
ejygyhes.jpg

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

This is pretty cool!! I really like that idea. Remind ya of what you're shooting for every hole!
Yeah I've shuffled around with a few different methods but this is by far my favourite. I don't think I'll ever do it different.

This is pretty cool!! I really like that idea. Remind ya of what you're shooting for every hole!

I see I'm not the only one who fills the O. I guess really it depends on the brand but the colors stay constant.

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

My balls are pretty much all the time blue. It's my favorite color :thumb:

one dot above first letter of brand, one dot below last letter..been using the pink sharpie lately, but I've got about 6 different colors in my bag..

Blue circle around the #

Usually a Phil 4:13 and a smiley face

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

red or pink dots on either side of brand name and the 96 opposite the putting

I used to put color the 3 dimples under the ball name until playing in a match play competition this year, I walked up seen the dots so hit the ball only to hear the other guy say you have hit my ball as he had the same marking, bugger lose of hole, learnt my lesson right there so now I put a dot at each end of the name and a smile under it so it sort of looks like a smiley face.

Red Sharpie line on the ball for putting.

The only way to mark......

ysesytad.jpg

Two red dots either side of the number.

I don't like it when the dimples don't line up and I have do a dot that spans dimples!

Same here but when I do mark the ball I put a big circle around the logo and number on both sides.
I rarely mark my balls. Just ask what other peeps are playing to see if I need to or not. Usually the brand/number is enough to identify mine.

As can be found at golf courses up & down the country, and soon in Wales at the THP UK meet :golf2:

BallFish_zpsbba00fec.jpg

If I'm using a white ball, an orange line under the number. For yellow balls, I usually switch to a darker color.

With my initials being WW, I mark mine with a W-squared.

Up until recently I haven't found a need to mark mine as I hadn't played a round with anyone who used a Bridgestone ball - now that my usual partner in crime on the course is using the same ball (e6), I recently picked up a couple boxes of yellow balls to try so still haven't needed to mark them, but I suspect I may need to mark a few for this weekend

Time to think about what to do.....

To identify your ball.
Yep, so we can avoid any confusion when some idiot comes up the opposite fairway and tries to say it's his ball haha had it happen multiple times.

Yep, so we can avoid any confusion when some idiot comes up the opposite fairway and tries to say it's his ball haha had it happen multiple times.

Same here :) the worst part is that the two last times this has happened, they were playing a yellow Srixon and I was playing a white TaylorMade...still don't understand :D

Back