Bubba Watson at Golfsmith

Sometimes he seems like a happy go lucky guy like he is here and other times he is a complete douche.

Great video.

I have to admit, that was pretty cool.

Would have been nice to see the video in a bit higher quality. I don't know, he seemed nice at points and like a jackass at others. I half expected him to buy that old guy a driver, but guess it wasn't that kind of a video.

Love this. I'm a bubba fan though

Bubba is a good dude.

After a round at the Bridgestone Invitational last year at Firestone CC in Akron, Ohio, Bubba went to Chipotle. When he paid his bill, he gave the cashier $500 to pay for everyone's meal behind him until it ran out. He also stuck around and shook some hands, said hi.

Cool gesture.

Bubba is a good dude.

After a round at the Bridgestone Invitational last year at Firestone CC in Akron, Ohio, Bubba went to Chipotle. When he paid his bill, he gave the cashier $500 to pay for everyone's meal behind him until it ran out. He also stuck around and shook some hands, said hi.

Cool gesture.

I am certainly a Bubba fan, thanks for sharing the video, that was pretty cool.

I'm a big fan of humility, which I feel he lacks often. I think he did some awesome stuff there with his heart in the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was split on the video! I couldn't tell if it was really something he just did or if it was something for one of his companies. There were a lot of names being dropped throughout the video and some a couple times.

If it's truly a real video, then I think it's great that he did it.

I was split on the video! I couldn't tell if it was really something he just did or if it was something for one of his companies. There were a lot of names being dropped throughout the video and some a couple times.

If it's truly a real video, then I think it's great that he did it.

I'd wager he was being paid.

Can't back that with facts though.

Love this! Regardless of who the pro is it would be fun to just hang out with anyone of that talent in a golf store

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

The guy is emotional, that'll always rub some people the wrong way. I'm a bubba fan, really cool video

Bubba is a good dude.

Cool gesture.

I just happened to be there at Chipotle. I've seen him on other occasions in the Green area after rounds.

I get why people don't like him but I have always been a fan of Bubba. He really seems like a good dude.

I get why people don't like him but I have always been a fan of Bubba. He really seems like a good dude.

Same here. He seems to be a fairly decent guy.
But nobody on this board would ever lose their cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bubba does have a bit of arrogance about it without a doubt. I probably would too if I could play like him. Wish I would have been lucky enough to have been there to interact and be beaten in a contest by him. I am a fan and nothing in the video changed that.

Same here. He seems to be a fairly decent guy.
But nobody on this board would ever lose their cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yah flipping out on your caddie and longtime friend is cool. It happens to everyone.

Yah flipping out on your caddie and longtime friend is cool. It happens to everyone.

Again, I'm sure no one on this board has ever flipped out on anyone, even for something stupid. We're also not childish, I mean we're grown ups.

Again, I'm sure no one on this board has ever flipped out on anyone, even for something stupid. We're also not childish, I mean we're grown ups.
I can honestly say I've never flipped out on anyone on the golf course. It's just a game

Im not going one way or the other here, but how in the world does that make it right and/or acceptable?

Im not going one way or the other here, but how in the world does that make it right and/or acceptable?

Never said it was right or acceptable.

I can say I've never flipped out because of golf but I am honest enough with myself to admit that I have "acted a fool" from time to time. I'm just not perfect.

I can honestly say I've never flipped out on anyone on the golf course. It's just a game

I haven't either. Can he be an a$$hat? Sure. Does that make him a bad person? Maybe. Does his flawed personality make him more interesting to me? Yeah.
No right or wrong opinion, just trying to justify mine a little before I had coffee this morning.

I'm a fan of the way Bubba plays golf, but that's about it.

Back