Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

I bought socks from a competitor and they had a hole near my big toe after wearing them maybe 7-8 times. I think I will be giving these a try very soon.

Yes sir. My brother in law and I were just discussing this. He is a cardio thoracic surgeon and wears them daily. He swear by the benefits that they give him.

Care to share a bit more about this? What's he wearing for daily use? Type and length?

Or if you knew someone who could buy them at cost. That would work too. If only you knew someone who was a swiftwick dealer.

If only...

I would be interested if said dealer shows up!

Good stuff Capt!! After rocking my SeeMore Swiftwicks I'll definitely had to add a few pairs to the stable. Especially the PINK!

Looking forward to this one. Would love some in-hand pictures, or should I say on-foot with shoes on as well to see how high the socks come up on your leg. I seem to remember some discussion in the past about these socks not really being "no-show" even in the lowest profile.

that's what is looks like... footjoy socks are the same way, and it's a big no sale for me.

Care to share a bit more about this? What's he wearing for daily use? Type and length?

Aspire Twelves. I wears them too after a round of golf, a long ride, or just a long day in my feet.

Compression for your calves as they go up to just below the knees.

Aspire Twelves. I wears them too after a round of golf, a long ride, or just a long day in my feet.

Compression for your calves as they go up to just below the knees.

Thanks for the info buddy. I did see that Swiftwick has them in a glorious blue colour!!

The low ankle is a much better look. Cool to hear about how they feel.

I have a couple of the twelves in black for cold weather golf. I also have 6 pairs of the zeros for warm weather golf. I've had the first pair i bought for about 2 years now and they're holding up just fine.

I wore the vibes today and really enjoyed them. My feet weren't as hot as they often get, which is awesome.

I think swiftwick is going to be my golf sock moving forward. I really like what they are doing.

I figured you would like them, Dan. Such a great sock. Definitely makes a difference.

Also, these...

a9ene5a5.jpg

I've been wearing Swiftwick socks for three years since introduced to them by JB at PGA merchandise show. I love the way they fit and feel. Only draw back is the amount of lint they gather walking around without shoes. Glad new colors have been introduced. Will have to add to the collection.

My feet only wear these and stance, I treat them well.

I'm a huge fan of Swiftwick socks. I primarily wear the Performance line for hot days; and Pursuit wool for cooler days. I've also replaced all of my work socks with the Pursuit 7 line.

I've been wearing Swiftwick socks for three years since introduced to them by JB at PGA merchandise show. I love the way they fit and feel. Only draw back is the amount of lint they gather walking around without shoes. Glad new colors have been introduced. Will have to add to the collection.

My feet only wear these and stance, I treat them well.
I wore these around the house for roughly 10 minutes and they were COVERED in dog hair! Guess we need to vacum.

I've heard wonderful things about these socks, but the price point is what gets me. Great review Dan! Just reading this makes me want to cough up the dough to see what the hype is all about.

I've heard wonderful things about these socks, but the price point is what gets me. Great review Dan! Just reading this makes me want to cough up the dough to see what the hype is all about.

Definitely worth trying a pair.

I have probably 15 pair and only others I use are the Puma Super Lite's.

Definitely worth trying a pair.

I have probably 15 pair and only others I use are the Puma Super Lite's.

You guys have sold me. I'm going to pick up some of these.

I love these socks. This reminds me that I need to pick up a few more pairs.

I just came back from the expo for the Atlanta Peachtree 10K road race. Swiftwick was selling product like crazy. Their stuff really wicks great and their colors really pop. If it works in running it will in golf too.

My loving wife ordered me a dozen pairs for me. All aspire no.1. Love these for everyday use during the warmer months.

The price issue will be fixed by the comfort wearability and they way your feet feel after a round or a walk.Never go cheap as it relates to your feet.

Back