Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Any of you guys start wondering what our scripting will be like?

Just another daily ponder for me from an amazing sponsor!

I've been thinking about it quite a bit. Despite my efforts, I've not been able to get JB to spill the beans haha!

in any case, I am sure it'll be fantastic.

I've been thinking about it quite a bit. Despite my efforts, I've not been able to get JB to spill the beans haha!

in any case, I am sure it'll be fantastic.

That's like trying to #breakintoftknox we will know soon enough.

I can't tell you how much I wear that Bridgestone belt off the golf course!

Any of you guys start wondering what our scripting will be like?

Just another daily ponder for me from an amazing sponsor!

Bridgestone guys did look good last year, hard to believe they wouldn't this year.

It's going to be interesting to see how we all turn out.

Not worried about this in the least because I know they'll script me better than I could script myself. I have to say, I love their hats with the simplicity of the B, and anything that goes with that makes me look good and feel like I'll play well too. That being said, I am kind of curious... especially about the shoes.

I haven't even thought of our scripting since I've been so focused on what's going to be in our bags. We are gonna look good, that's all I know.

Man the scripting hadnt even entered my mind. Apparel is usually last thing on my mind though. No doubt we will look good!

Hopefully no yellow this year :)

That's like trying to #breakintoftknox we will know soon enough.

I can't tell you how much I wear that Bridgestone belt off the golf course!

I also wear the belt we got probably 90% of the time I'm on the course. It's just way too nice not to!

It definitely is slick.

I don't have any worries regarding scripting...y should we. Bridgestone has taken care of us every step of the way and I'm sure it will be no different with apparel.

Man all this talk of scripting has my mind racing as to what we'll be teamed up with!!

Man all this talk of scripting has my mind racing as to what we'll be teamed up with!!
My thoughts exactly. Was looking at Bridgestone staffers from last year; the Antigua scripting was really nice, and has me wondering if we'll be with them again this year or not. Guessing so with the Antigua backpack we already got, but you can never assume these things. I was already looking at Betti putters before we heard about the true balance putters.

Time for a huge bump for my sponsor in the Morgan Cup. Couldn't have asked for anything better. The experience has been humbling and at the same time exhilarating. I can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by to see those clubs waiting for me.

Time for a huge bump for my sponsor in the Morgan Cup. Couldn't have asked for anything better. The experience has been humbling and at the same time exhilarating. I can't wait for the next few weeks to fly by to see those clubs waiting for me.

You have showed so much much excitement through this process. I'm pumped to see what you end up with and of course to take some swings with your new gear on Friday.

Great time for a bump. It's been very cool representing a company while known, is not quite as well known for the golf clubs it makes. It's been great learning more about Bridgestone, and having lots of conversations about Bridgestone with friends and family. I couldn't be happier to have Bridgestone as a sponsor and to continue to represent them in the coming weeks, during the MC, and long after.

I love telling as many people as I can about Bridgestone. I've gotten a lot of people tell me they had no idea they actually made clubs. My buddy Derrick is actually waiting on buying a new set of irons until he can try mine. He loved my CB 6 Iron I have, but wants to swing some DPC's as well. I love being ambassador for this company!

Bridgestone tweeted me a picture of these head covers this week. These things look sick...
ra4e2eje.jpg

Bridgestone tweeted me a picture of these head covers this week. These things look sick...
ra4e2eje.jpg
Those Masters edition covets are sweet!!!

I am incredibly disappointed to miss out on their twitter contest, but I saw a LOT of THPers in the mix of winners, which is awesome!!
Same here. Saw it too late to get in but am incredibly jealous.

ra4e2eje.jpg

Hate to self-quote, but Bridgestone just PM'd me for my address, so they could send one of these for my 5W. Can't wait for it to get here. I'll start a full thread with in hand pics and all once I get it. Such an awesome gesture, that was absolutely unnecessary. I would still use and spread information about their equipment, because it is solid. Thank you Bridgestone!!!

Hate to self-quote, but Bridgestone just PM'd me for my address, so they could send one of these for my 5W. Can't wait for it to get here. I'll start a full thread with in hand pics and all once I get it. Such an awesome gesture, that was absolutely unnecessary. I would still use and spread information about their equipment, because it is solid. Thank you Bridgestone!!!

that's just sweet. Looking forward to the pics

Just received the same message. Looking forward to some more Bridgestone awesomeness.

I love telling as many people as I can about Bridgestone. I've gotten a lot of people tell me they had no idea they actually made clubs. My buddy Derrick is actually waiting on buying a new set of irons until he can try mine. He loved my CB 6 Iron I have, but wants to swing some DPC's as well. I love being ambassador for this company!

Cannot tell you how true this is. Everybody I play with asks for a pass or two with these irons and its almost always followed by "Wow, that felt smooth. I didn't know they made clubs." At that point I'll usually pull out my phone which has a link to their website right on it. Most people are blown away by the offering and simply did not know.

JM

Cannot tell you how true this is. Everybody I play with asks for a pass or two with these irons and its almost always followed by "Wow, that felt smooth. I didn't know they made clubs." At that point I'll usually pull out my phone which has a link to their website right on it. Most people are blown away by the offering and simply did not know.

JM

Get the same response with the 5W and 4H. Have yet to let someone hit one that didn't like it.

Get the same response with the 5W and 4H. Have yet to let someone hit one that didn't like it.

Same thing with the J40 driver. Bit of a wow factor from people who have never hit it before.

Back