Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

There has been a lot of fantastic entries - surely there has to be some more out there!

If you haven't followed along THP and Callaway teamed up never disappoint.

This just took over first place in the contest for "Understatement of the Year"! :)

Good luck guys. There have been some incredibly creative entries.

Just a little over 24 hours left to get your entries in for a chance to be in on an event of a lifetime. This will be epic.

Handicap Havoc

There are some really creative and funny #OriginalSuperVillian names - whoever wins gets a huge congrats from me!

Good luck to all who took the time to submit an entry.

Good luck and let the best one be a long term alias for Mr. Finley.

I'm still trying to come up with something good. Having a tough time deciding whether to treat Finley as a good villain or bad.

I'm still trying to come up with something good. Having a tough time deciding whether to treat Finley as a good villain or bad.
Is there a such thing as good villian

So excited to see who the first selection is. How cool would it be to join #Cookie, and in turn get to greet every one of your future team mates.

Super cool. Thats how cool!

The #Grandaddy is simply as good as it gets. I can't even imagine a better week at this point.

Can't wait to see who the second Basement Dweller is!

This event is as good as it get's, if you're on the fence, hop off and give Jason a name!!!

With the score I shot today I would be Finley's beeyatch.

Is there a such thing as good villian
Most certainly not. Finley is a shifty character, cloaked in Callaway garb (which we all love) but plotting our misery from his Carlsbad HQ. Well played Carlsbad Crusher, well played.

Last edited:

I'm getting prepared for this. THP will prevail with Cookie leading the charge.

Somebody is about to be blown away!

Hard to believe that the 1st contest winner and team member of the #BasementDwellers will be announced very soon. Exciting times and an event that is going to blow away the minds of those participating.
What an awesome event this will be. I sure hope my scheduling vacation for this gives me some good karma :)

Somebody is about to be blown away!
Listening and reading about all of your experience last year, I have no doubt it'll be life changing for those lucky enough to get selected.

Remember people, deadline is before Noon ET on Monday, not midnight. Soooooo....GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!

Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Here is my entry-

@GolfinFF: Hey @hackersparadise The #OriginalSuperVillain @JasonFinleyCG should be called "Dr Babble" as his mouth never stops smack talking

This event is so awesome on many levels and I want to take down the #ZooCrew in #Dos, but more than that I want the experience that this event brings to the participants.

Official entry

Would enjoy nothing more than following captain cookie into battle with the zoo crew and bring the win back to THP where it belongs.

Back