What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What golf stuff did you buy today?

A discounted tee time for tomorrow morning at a local course. $39 for 18, a cart and a hot dog at the turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Si2 Belly and SuperStroke Flatso Mid 17" grip.

Range time with the focus on short game.

Pristine LH 3-PW set of Titleist 695MBs.

Swapped out my 10.5* Classic XL for the same stick in a stiff flex and 9*. Was killing it on the simulator so made the switch. Going back tomorrow to pick up a G25 20* hybrid to take place of the Jetspeed that doesn't get along with me.

Snagged a cleveland classic XL 3 wood for $49 at Dicks clearance event today.

More Z star XV balls (2 dozen)

Traded my Rocketbladez Tours + cash for a set of Speedblades. Couldn't get along with them and needed to go back to more forgiveness. Should have never left the GI category.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

TheStarWarsBoys.jpg

Great conversation starter at the range and course. :D

Nice.
I find my bacon and sushi putter covers are the same way.

Nice.
I find my bacon and sushi putter covers are the same way.
Haha, not to mention that awesome staff bag! I have yet to see another one like it.

The Callaway Annual Sale got me...X Hot Driver and White Hot Pro #7 are on their way home! :banana:

The Callaway Annual Sale got me...X Hot Driver and White Hot Pro #7 are on their way home!

Still my favorite driver. Maybe of all time. I just can't find anything to beat it for my needs.

Some club work!

A nice Clicgear 3.0 silver and black.

My local driving range has a Groupon today, $50.00 for 1000 range balls. Nice little boost for some last minute MC prep.

Picked up an Odyssey Whit Hot Damascus IX #9 putter for $73 from GolfeTail from the bay. Just waiting for it to get here now

I bought 2 putters from Lambro2 in The Marketplace - a SeeMore Z3 Ltd Ed Platinum and a Bettinardi SS #7. Got my bonus from work and figured I'd put it to good use!
And I bought his GoLo S putter - couldn't pass up the deal!

Picked up a good looking callaway hat from the course today. Been a long time since I last rocked the chevron.

be5agu6a.jpg
been looking all over for a hat like that where did you find it?!?

My recent pick up this weekend. Only club that was ready.

Green fees and some range balls.

a very good condition razr fit extreme for 68.00 shipped at callyoway preowned, with the black tie shaft,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back