boondoggle

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm swapping my 4&5 hybrids for 4&5 irons and I'm going to have the grips changed to match the rest of my irons. It just dawned on me that my three wedges all have the stock grip that came on them. I suppose it makes sense to have them regripped as well but I am curious as to what other folks do with wedge grips.

I usually keep the same grip on my wedges as my irons just because I like the consistency, but its definitely personal preference.

I'm swapping my 4&5 hybrids for 4&5 irons and I'm going to have the grips changed to match the rest of my irons. It just dawned on me that my three wedges all have the stock grip that came on them. I suppose it makes sense to have them regripped as well but I am curious as to what other folks do with wedge grips.

I've been gaming the Lamkin i-Line grips on my wedges this year, and they are incredible.

Lazily had not adjusted my irons to i-Lines, however i typically prefer to match grips throughout my set.

I was going to change the grips on all of my wedges to match my irons but I just couldn't get rid of the sm5 grip lol that vokey logo on the grip is awesome

Wedges match iron set with NDMC.

I probably should have mentioned that I have fairly big hands and have midsized grips (GP tour velvet 60 round) which I'm thinking increases the consistency thought.

ALL my clubs, Woods, irons and wedges, sport the same grips.... JumboMax. I will never go back to another grip.

I use Lamkin Wedge grips i have a supply of them because they have been discontinued

All my clubs have the same grips.

All of my clubs throughout the bag have the same grip. Partially because I like the consistency, and mostly because they are custom O'Carroll grips and I think they are cool.

Like everyone else, I try to keep my wedge grips consistent with the rest of my clubs.

I've matched grips in the whole bag before. However, my current setup is:

Driver/3W Lamkin UTX
Hybrids/Irons Lamkin Crossline ACE 3Gens
Wedges Lamkin ACE 3Gens

Works for me, I don't seem to notice much of the difference, with the exception of the UTXs.

Lamkin REL 3GEN all the way down the line. LOVE THEM!

I've got a mish mash of grips. Doesn't bother me.

I have same grip but in 3 different colors on my wedges since they are the same model. Makes it easier for me to ensure I have the right wedge in my hand around the greens. The grip on my wedges is the GP New decade multi-compound where as the rest of my irons have the GP CP2 pro grips (all in midsize). I like the soft grip in my full iron shots vs clubs I use a lot around the greens.

I like all the grips to match, and they do for the most part, but some of the irons are different just because I have added new clubs or shafts that I have added the UTx's too.

I personally like to have all my grips matching

I personally like to have all my grips matching

Agree with this.

I had a different color grip installed on my wedges (white instead of blue). I now want white grips for everything.

MC bag has all white grips. When I regrip the current set later this year, it will be all white as well.

My woods, irons, and wedges all have different grips on them. NDMC on my woods, Lamkin UT-X on my hybrid/irons, Ace 3gen oversize on wedges. Kind of a mix and match, but it works for me.

I currently have different grips on my woods, irons, and wedges. My MC set will have the same grips across the bag, and that's one of the things I'm looking forward to seeing what difference that makes in terms of feel.

I have an oversized WInn Excel grip on my 56* with +2 wraps. Irons and big stocks have different grips.

I like the same grips on every club. I put 2 extra wraps of tape on my woods and wedges though (+7 total).

I use PURE Pro grips so I grip at home using air. Since it's so easy I change the stock grip of every club I buy the day I bring it home.

I use Lamkin Wedge grips i have a supply of them because they have been discontinued
I just regripped all my clubs EXCEPT my wedges with midsize Pure Pro grips, but like Brian my ATV wedges came with the Lamkin Wedge grips and they are sensational - not changing them. I wish they came in midsize but now since they're discontinued I don't think I'll find any.

I just regripped all my clubs EXCEPT my wedges with midsize Pure Pro grips, but like Brian my ATV wedges came with the Lamkin Wedge grips and they are sensational - not changing them. I wish they came in midsize but now since they're discontinued I don't think I'll find any.
You can still find them around I just ordered 4 more plus i have 2 at home here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006G2MQ30/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1
Add a couple of wraps of tape and they should be close to mid sized

You can still find them around I just ordered 4 more plus i have 2 at home here is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006G2MQ30/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1
Add a couple of wraps of tape and they should be close to mid sized

Yeah, I bought out 20+ of those performance plus from golfworks for like $2 each. I used them on my wedges till recently when I realized I never choked down very far so switch back to the PURE pro. Ended up trading them for 20 discontinued Pink PURE Pro grips.

Back