Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steelfibers, which would be a big investment. I hit those shafts better than anything else today.

Did you try the stock graphite at all?

Stock graphite.... Looking at making the switch myself, but I'm lost when it comes to where I should start, and what flexes are equivalent to where my steelshafts are currently.

Stock graphite.... Looking at making the switch myself, but I'm lost when it comes to where I should start, and what flexes are equivalent to where my steelshafts are currently.

Whats behind the switch man? Apex with graphite or pros with graphite? I know you wanted apex

Bridgestone DPC with graphite actually

What shafts are you playing Kevin?

What shafts are you playing Kevin?

X100 but I could go to S300 or 400 quite easily. I'm getting on in years ya know

Hit my SLDR irons at the MC. I ordered them with stock graphite.

X100 but I could go to S300 or 400 quite easily. I'm getting on in years ya know

Jrod is a longknocker like you and got some very good numbers with the Fuji MCI's.

Steelfiber or Recoils are your other options. Hard to go wrong either way, but the cost tells me you better get fit buddy.

Thanks for the offer Dean, but I'm not sure I will be taking many swings once the ball is in motion down there.

Jrod is a longknocker like you and got some very good numbers with the Fuji MCI's.

Steelfiber or Recoils are your other options. Hard to go wrong either way, but the cost tells me you better get fit buddy.

I was afraid you'd say that! Fitting that is.... If I had Jrod money I may look at the MCI options lol

I think just out of boredom I may start a hybrid ponder. Not really a club I hit often but I feel like I would hit it more if I had more confidence in it

Agreed. With the substantial investment toy wanna make sure you get it right the first time.

Did you get to hit the mci's?

I hit the Pro 95i from Fujikura, but not the MCIs. To be honest, the Pro 95i shafts felt pretty good, but the numbers weren't as good as the Steelfibers.

After my fitting today: SLDR irons and SM5 wedges. Also tempted by the idea of not getting new irons, but just reshafting my current irons with Aerotech Steelfibers.

Liked the SLDRs?

U wanna borrow a set of dpc with aerotechs?
I don't know enough about them honestly Mike. Never hit an iron with a graphite shaft in it. Thanks for the offer dude

Liked the SLDRs?

I'll have a full post on my fitting today after the Trackman data gets emailed to me, but yes, I like the SLDR irons and got fit for those over a number of other irons. I actually hit the Tour Preferred CB really well, but asked to try the SLDR to go for a little more forgiveness and the numbers were better with the SLDR over the TP CB irons. They weren't the longest irons that I hit, but they were the most consistent. Lie angles need to be bent a little flat for me, I was pulling some of the shots in the standard configuration.

I don't know enough about them honestly Mike. Never hit an iron with a graphite shaft in it. Thanks for the offer dude
Hmm
I'll be in Myrtle
You will be In Myrtle
The dpc's can be in Myrtle
That was easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back