What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a used Cleveland Classic XL driver 9.0 stiff with a B Asha 4S shaft, bombs away!

Bought a tee time and a Srixon hat.

Another lesson and some range balls.

2 Pack of FootJoy WeatherSof gloves and a Black Titleist Visor

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Sniped a Protype iX #9HT from the bay. Glad no one else bid!

Glad persistence paid off, and saved me quite a bit of money too. Odyssey took them off the site after my order got cancelled, glad I got one when I did.
For sure man, glad you got one! Ive been so impressed with mine its completely knocked my protype black out of the bag. Just a fantastic stick

Dozen B330RX an B330

3 dozen Z-Star XVs. If I find more at $21/dozen, I may be in trouble.

3 dozen Z-Star XVs. If I find more at $21/dozen, I may be in trouble.

Where did you find those at $21??

sent from The Note 3

Due to a £10 voucher received from Nike matchplay, I just bought a dozen AD333 balls and a TaylorMade Stratus glove for the princely sum of only £11.30 along with free postage :banana:

X2 hot 3 hybrid & Mack daddy 2 60 deg wedge :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a very good condition razr fit extreme for 68.00 shipped at callyoway preowned, with the black tie shaft,

That's an awesome deal.

Didn't buy today but the two dozen Z stars i ordered showed up today. Great deal and I can't wait to get this ball back into play. Its been awhile

Had been looking for a pair of spikeless golf shoes that were dressy enough that I could actually wear them to work.
Picked these up today: Footjoy FJ Professional Spikeless Golf Shoes

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Odyssey Versa 9 35" black-white-black putter with a SS 3.0 grip.

zrdc7Qu.jpg

gWGxrwD.jpg

And then proceeded to lock my keys in the trunk of the car with it. Sound familiar to anyone who played in Indy??!! Now my wife has to come get me. Sigh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back