Same. Cans are better with the sole exception of those beers that you want to age.
Just like a keg, cans are lined so you don't get that metallic taste like you did in the '70's.

agreed! aged beers are nice! I have a bunch of stouts and scotch ales that are aging at home

tadyta2a.jpg
qypujuse.jpg

I had a LOT of High Life today at the inlaws. Flashback to college, lots of that and Natty or Keystone.

The dark ages, hahahahaha

y2ene2uz.jpg

Hawk, ATL and GregDan will appreciate this.

I had a LOT of High Life today at the inlaws. Flashback to college, lots of that and Natty or Keystone.

The dark ages, hahahahaha

I just bought a case if the Champagne of Beers.

I'm proud of you haha

Sadly or surprisingly I've never had. Any good? I don't have much of an excuse as it's at festival and on tap at RSP...

It's amazing. If you like stouts. It's a touch sweet. But fantastic.

I had a six pack of Lagunitas Day Time IPA over the weekend. That was pretty good. Dry hopped and lower ABV. Still enjoying the Stone Go-To as well for light drinking.

It's a good one and a good marketing strategy as well, they definitely did not have any session beers!

I had a six pack of Lagunitas Day Time IPA over the weekend. That was pretty good. Dry hopped and lower ABV. Still enjoying the Stone Go-To as well for light drinking.

It's a good one and a good marketing strategy as well, they definitely did not have any session beers!

Definitely a fan. I've been enjoying the session beers more since I'm now a lightweight.

Been enjoying the hell out of Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat. It's my new favorite summer brew

Been enjoying the hell out of Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat. It's my new favorite summer brew
That's a nice beer. I've had it a few times. Very enjoyable.

Had this today... definitely a different taste than I am used to.

Different good or different bad? Idk if I could get along with that.

this looks..... interesting

Interested to hear your thoughts as I've seen this at a few places but couldn't pull the trigger. Looks like something I would rather try in the Winter.

I picked it up on a whim... and it tastes EXACTLY like you would think. I get caramel big time out of it.

It isnt bad at all, would be a great winter beer I think. I dont think I could drink a 6 pack, but it definitely was not a bad beer. It was very sweet and I actually really enjoyed it. It really reminded me of those little chocolate/caramel chews.

I picked it up on a whim... and it tastes EXACTLY like you would think. I get caramel big time out of it.

It isnt bad at all, would be a great winter beer I think. I dont think I could drink a 6 pack, but it definitely was not a bad beer. It was very sweet and I actually really enjoyed it. It really reminded me of those little chocolate/caramel chews.

Sounds like the perfect beer when I can't decide whether I want a beer or dessert after dinner.

Sounds like the perfect beer when I can't decide whether I want a beer or dessert after dinner.

Exactly when I had it last night. Couldnt decide on banana pudding or beer.

One of these for a World Cup beat down.....

y2e6udy4.jpg

Anderson Valley Summer Solstice. Tasty and smooth summer beer.

Anderson Valley Summer Solstice. Tasty and smooth summer beer.

Oh, I LOVE this beer. Need to go get some, I forgot about it till you reminded me haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back