Extra Rounds and Travel Talk - Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance event in Chicago

7 hours on the dot to the course from my house. Not bad at all and I bet I can make it a bit sooner than that. I am officially in for Friday morning, as long as we can play no earlier than 11.

It's really up in the air B-rad. 441 may have an in for us somewhere special it sounds like, but if that doesn't work out I've considered Mistwood since it's on the south side right off 80. That would be a quicker spot for you guys to get to that early.

Im trying for Friday, might not be able to get a ton of people out for the round though since its uber private, but in the interim I will lock down something else for everyone too.

Im trying for Friday, might not be able to get a ton of people out for the round though since its uber private, but in the interim I will lock down something else for everyone too.

I wanna play =(

I'm in for everything: Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Need to do my first THP event right. Timing shouldn't make a difference for me Friday as it should only take about 3 hours, traffic depending.

I am bummed to have to miss the Friday golf. The earliest that I can get into Chicago is 11:30, then wait for clubs…
Have fun - I will see you Friday evening, and I look forward to meeting everyone! At least Sunday is a go!!

I would love to try to play with you guys fri in any unofficial outing that crops up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be working in Chicago area, so even though I didn't get in I would still love to play some golf with some THPers

I'll be working in Chicago area, so even though I didn't get in I would still love to play some golf with some THPers

Me too, I'm not far away and would love to get a round or two with some of you all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited for wrong thread.

Not enough coffee.

One of you chicago guys organize something for September!

There is a ton of us here and even more that would make the couple hour drive. Maybe we can get it big enough to drag JB back.

not really the right thread, but pretty sure my Sept is pretty darn full.
The Gauntlet is in Sept.
The THP Bridgestone Championship is in Sept also.

Then of course this event in October.

I edited it as soon as I realized.

Sorry. Thought it was the Chicago area thread for some reason.

And yah I also just realized September is a little busy.

Like I said earlier, since this was a very limited event we're glad to include non-attendees on Friday. Stay tuned for details, but as of now we're thinking 10-11am. Course is TBD.

Like I said earlier, since this was a very limited event we're glad to include non-attendees on Friday. Stay tuned for details, but as of now we're thinking 10-11am. Course is TBD.

Nice. I'm sure you guys will come up with something pretty sweet.

Lots of great options. The problem with Chicago is that there are just so many it can be hard to decide.

I am definitely in for rounds on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

When are you getting in Erky?

Extra Rounds and Travel Talk - Wilson Staff #PersonalDistance event in Chicago

Heard a rumor of a possibility for the course on Friday. I'm a little excited

I'll be in, that's awesome. Thanks for opening up Friday to non-attendees. Golf with THPers can't be beat!!!

No prob. I know we had a lot of AC members that entered, but didn't make it in. Sunday is a little different since it's a negotiated rate, but we'll tee it up Friday and have a little fun.

I know the Sunday tee times with discounted rates are for participants only, but would it be an option for others to set up tee times close to yours and pay the full rate? So basically just be a regular weekend golfer there. Asking cuz I don't think I can make Friday.

Don't quote me on this drp, but I think there are leagues that made timing a little tricky.

Don't quote me on this drp, but I think there are leagues that made timing a little tricky.
You've been quoted :D
That would be understandable though.

Back