2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I believe Morgan is going to contact us about extra nights as we get a discount Shane

Looking forward to meeting you, dude. Going to be an unforgettable weekend

Shane? Really?

Stalker. :alien:

Glad you got in my friend, Eddie, sorry you're out buddy!

We arrive 11am Thursday, depart 7am Monday

I am booking flight tomorrow, will land at PBI 11:30 am thursday

Is there any truth to the rumor that if Finley shows up, you are going to hide her? :D

Sorry TH, but....

baby.jpeg

Is there any truth to the rumor that if Finley shows up, you are going to hide her? :D

That is very possible. If he starts telling stories I will tell her she needs to go shopping or something.. No chance she will come home with me if she finds out what happened

Flights booked, can not wait to travel for this event.

That is very possible. If he starts telling stories I will tell her she needs to go shopping or something.. No chance she will come home with me if she finds out what happened
Er, I hope you know how close PGA is to the infamous Worth Avenue on Palm Beach (cheapest store there is probably Brooks Brothers).

Not sure how bad these stories are, but sending her shopping might be even worse!

Er, I hope you know how close PGA is to the infamous Worth Avenue on Palm Beach (cheapest store there is probably Brooks Brothers).

Not sure how bad these stories are, but sending her shopping might be even worse!

My wife had already looked this up!!! I'm in trouble!

My wife had already looked this up!!! I'm in trouble!
Oh yeah, y'all are screwed. Downtown at the Gardens and the Gardens Mall are better than Worth, but not much better!

Flight is booked, I love Delta, $303 for round trip from Springfield, MO, only one switch in Atlanta :)

Yes I land at 11:30am thurday, fly out 4:45pm monday

We will be flying out at 4:30 Monday, we can probably get a group together to split a shuttle.

We will be flying out at 4:30 Monday, we can probably get a group together to split a shuttle.
That sounds great

I may have to get someone to grab me a ball marker

We've got to chat, I lived in Fairport for about six years before moving down to MD! That's what I love about these events people from every where and so many have so much in common.

Back