2014 Fantasy Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot get into fantasy football.

I am a diehard Colts football fan and my life revolves around it. Yes, I would prefer watching Colts football over playing golf. I refuse to draft players from another team and root for them to do well. I root for Tom Brady to throw 8 INTs every game, not throw 4 TDs.

I wish I enjoyed fantasy football. I have played in leagues for fun and every roster spot is a Colts player.
I used to be this way when it came to fantasy baseball, where I would not draft any player from the Atlanta Braves. Probably hurt me a couple of times ... then I realized that none of these guys give a rip about what team they play for, it's all about the cash. So if they don't care, why should I? Just plug in the best player and see what happens.

I used to be this way when it came to fantasy baseball, where I would not draft any player from the Atlanta Braves. Probably hurt me a couple of times ... then I realized that none of these guys give a rip about what team they play for, it's all about the cash. So if they don't care, why should I? Just plug in the best player and see what happens.

NOOOOOO!!! The Colts players care more about the horseshoe than cash.

Just let me live in my own little bubble.

I am ready for FF to kick off. Will be great to partake in a league.

I can't wait for THP FF!!!

I'm all over mike hunt this year...whoops

I'm all over mike hunt this year...whoops

In GG voice, "You were not even qualified for my league due to a party. Fitting for the party planner."

In GG voice, "You were not even qualified for my league due to a party. Fitting for the party planner."
Haha and then come to find out I had date wrong.

Not this time!

Looking forward to owning Mike Hunt....again.

Hoping to make another run at the championship game again this year, and getting threatening text messages about reviewing apps for a year from GG. :alien:

Any new info on this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back