Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine had to be my drive on #9. A nice wind at my back but needed a carry of 260 to get where I needed to be. Got it and more, left me less than a full SW in. Felt really good, so pure. The rest of the round was terrible.

Doesn't really count since I was out practicing, but I had a good one that left me smiling on the last hole tonight.

It's a short par 3 - 125 yards from a slightly elevated tee box over a ravine. The green sits right below the porch of the clubhouse and all the league players were out there drinking it up and having a good time. I stepped right up and stuck the ball to five feet with a full AW. Landed three feet short and spun back a couple.

Everybody cheered for me, which made me chuckle. Then they booed me when I missed the putt :/ Good times though.

After a good drive I landed right next to a fairway bunker on one. With the ball well above me feet and on a flat lie I just popped my second over the bunker and left myself a good chance to hit the green. With 193 to the pin I pulled 5i and preceded to putt my third to here.

emyte9u4.jpg

Yes I made the birdie.

Doesn't really count since I was out practicing, but I had a good one that left me smiling on the last hole tonight.

It's a short par 3 - 125 yards from a slightly elevated tee box over a ravine. The green sits right below the porch of the clubhouse and all the league players were out there drinking it up and having a good time. I stepped right up and stuck the ball to five feet with a full AW. Landed three feet short and spun back a couple.

Everybody cheered for me, which made me chuckle. Then they booed me when I missed the putt :/ Good times though.
Every best shot counts!

Subbing in the company golf league tonight, it was a 2 man scramble in which you were allowed to choose only 3 clubs. Went with the driver, 7 iron and the putter. On our 3rd hole of the night on a Par 4, 315 yards, I was pin high after my drive just off the green - it was wind aided. We chipped up and finished the hole off with a birdie.

Mine today was my second shot on the 547yd par 5 fourth. I crushed my drive, leaving me 214 on a downhill lie to a back pin. I hit a perfect bullet of a 5 iron that hit the front of the green and rolled out to about 20ft. Easy 2-putt birdie

Best shot of yesterdays round was on 18. Hit a bit of a push off the tee but still hit the fw (nerves from knowing I was working on a great 9.) 110 yd approach. Choked down on my 54° and took a full swing. As soon as I hit it I told j4u "I nutted that." Watched it drop with in 5 ft and rolled in the putt to finish up a good round!

Todays round I had 2 2-putt birdies on par 5s so good second shots on those

Had a PW from about 115 go right over the flag yesterday, hop and stop. Made the 15 footer coming back for birdie.

After the rain came in played a few holes as practice too. Put a 3 hybrid on the green from about 200, and stuck a 6i to 5 feet or so. Was hitting the ball real well during that practice session.

Sunday playing Fair Oaks in Oakland Tn. I had a fifty foot eagle putt on no 8 par 5 and made it!!
First eagle of the year!!

Downhill lie after a penalty stroke on a par 5. played a low shot with my 5I from 170. Hit the green, rolled up a backstop and used it to roll the ball back towards the hole, ended up 4 feet from the cup for my par save.

Round 1, Par 5 2nd shot was 3 wood from 240 out made the green and 2 putt bird.

Round 2, 7 iron into par 3 left me about 15 feet, made the long side hill putt for the bird.

I had 240ish uphill to get home in two on a Par 5 today. Struck a 3W well and kept it online to put it about 25' from the pin. Then lipped out the eagle putt.

I had 240ish uphill to get home in two on a Par 5 today. Struck a 3W well and kept it online to put it about 25' from the pin. Then lipped out the eagle putt.

I'd say it was a solid 250+ shot with the elevation change. Probably your best hole of the day overall. Great drive, great 2nd, great putt, just didn't fall.

Wedge from 43 to 3 inches. Was a much needed bounceback shot.

Today in the work league we were behind a group that was playing pretty slow. the ranger had to get onto them a couple of times. anyways, on #9 par 4 playing about 350. the fairway is very sloped with many shots landing on the fairway rolling to the right. theres also water and 2 fairway bunkers to the right. its the #3 handicap on the course with a challenging green with tiers. my hybrid off the tee slices to the right and I'm laying in the rough about 210 to the center. I rarely (never) hit this green in 2 so went ahead and hit while the group ahead was putting. sure enough, the ball hits the front of the green, rolls between a players legs hits the hole and rolls 6 ft. past the hole. I made the birdie putt as well.

LW from about 60 yards to 2 feet.

It's like your bat signal.

Taking down a heavy hitter today in Clive75!

He left the door open all day and I couldn't finish. You would've needed to give me 10 to make it a fair match today!

Has to be coming out of the sand and stopping inside one foot of the hole.

Chip in birdie on the 5th. It was a down hill chip from an uphill lie so I just threw it up soft and let it trickle towards the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back