PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

hahaha I still don't have a clue how it works. I just hit golf balls into cups.

Just make #Buckets baby! Love all the excitement in this thread!! This will be fun to look forward to!

Well things are looking very promising. I just might make the 5hr drive for this.

Wife agreed to a budget for a shopping spree at Grove City Outlets while I'm with you chaps.

But. She has to do no shopping until then. It's in her hands now.

Well things are looking very promising. I just might make the 5hr drive for this.

Wife agreed to a budget for a shopping spree at Grove City Outlets while I'm with you chaps.

But. She has to do no shopping until then. It's in her hands now.

Atta boy... now cut up all her credit cards and claim you have no idea where they went. Then just make the trip and order some things to be delivered to the hotel when you get there to make it up to her... oh, wait, that's been done before! (Lol, I kid cause I love ya dude!)

How did I ever miss this thread!?! I may actually be able to make this one.

How did I ever miss this thread!?! I may actually be able to make this one.

Im sure a certain van from MI will be loaded with guys heading down

Im sure a certain van from MI will be loaded with guys heading down

There just may be. Hopefully there will be room for one more if I can go. I'll talk to the wife once she wakes up.

Atta boy... now cut up all her credit cards and claim you have no idea where they went. Then just make the trip and order some things to be delivered to the hotel when you get there to make it up to her... oh, wait, that's been done before! (Lol, I kid cause I love ya dude!)

I don't think I can top the ebay purchases sent to the hotel room from my last trip. That was epic, they pulled a cart out for me when I arrived.

Like I said. I made a deal with her. It's in her hands now. If she behaves and does no shopping till then she can then go on a shopping spree and I golf.

Man, I'm just finding out about this and there are so many people in the area! Would love to get in but I won't be golfing for the rest of this season! :disapointed:

Man, I'm just finding out about this and there are so many people in the area! Would love to get in but I won't be golfing for the rest of this season! :disapointed:

Bummer! Hope it's nothing serious. Hope you can come out & play soon!

I might have some days I have to take off from work and would put this as an I'm attending! Hmm wonder if I can drop the wifey off at 441's

Seats still available in the van...
Swing through Albany?

You know what? Never mind. I'd never get in a "van" with someone I've never met regardless of how much candy I was offered.

I might have some days I have to take off from work and would put this as an I'm attending! Hmm wonder if I can drop the wifey off at 441's
I imagine we can work something out

So is there a sign up for this? I know I am for sure going already have it off from work. Just wondering is there a member i need to let know or is it just show up and we go from there????

So is there a sign up for this? I know I am for sure going already have it off from work. Just wondering is there a member i need to let know or is it just show up and we go from there????
Just a confirmation post in this thread and we will add you to the list, probably will start it at the beginning of Sept. Looking forward to meeting you!

I'm a 90% probably for this at this point.

We have the date for this. Are there any generic detAils
Available? 18 or 36 holes? Dinner after? I'm looking forward to this!

We have the date for this. Are there any generic detAils
Available? 18 or 36 holes? Dinner after? I'm looking forward to this!

First post has everything in it so far. Still 3 solid months out, but hang in there, the details will be coming. Dinner will be included in the price for Saturday's round.

Freaking can't wait for this!

Back