TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to this!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Seriously though. I love my TWs, but bloody ankles in Myrtle last year sucked.

TaylorMade and the MC, only about 2 weeks and we will be getting our hands on some incredible gear.

I can't wait to hit the first shot on every club!!

Seriously though. I love my TWs, but bloody ankles in Myrtle last year sucked.

This is making me re-think my shoe choice. Had you had issues w/ ankles and the TWs before at all?

TaylorMade and the MC, only about 2 weeks and we will be getting our hands on some incredible gear.

Yes sir !!!!! So pumped

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I've never actually owned brand new clubs before, part of me won't want to them fear of scratching them up.

Here's the question... What do you hit first?

This is making me re-think my shoe choice. Had you had issues w/ ankles and the TWs before at all?
No, just with the TWs. They are brutal.

I've never actually owned brand new clubs before, part of me won't want to them fear of scratching them up.

Oh my. I can imagine how Friday morning is going to be for you, then, seeing those beauties for the first time.

I can't wait to see your reaction then.

that seems like too much work Hank. I'm going big dog right off the bat.

Oh my. I can imagine how Friday morning is going to be for you, then, seeing those beauties for the first time.

I can't wait to see your reaction then.
I suppose I did have new clubs when I bought some off brand set 20 years ago. I think it was around $250 for the whole set though, so I don't count those.

Take your best personal Christmas memory, and multiply it by 100...even knowing it is coming, I have a hard time knowing what that moment will feel like when we walk up to a filled staff bag with our personalized choices.

Speaking of Staff Bags, I'm really hoping for a SLDR S bag, I haven't seen them on sale anywhere.

Speaking of Staff Bags, I'm really hoping for a SLDR S bag, I haven't seen them on sale anywhere.

Didn't TaylorMade have all their guys playing silver SLDR-S staff bags in one of the tournaments right before the release day? I thought I remembered seeing them and they looked awesome.

I bet TM hooks us up with some awesomeness.

Prepare to have your mind blown. I don't think any of us has any clue of what we are going to walk upon.

I only know what clubs will be there. That's it. Pretty excited to see what our sponsor and this day will have in store for us.

Yea... Im at that point where I havent been sleeping good as excitement is rolling in. Cannot wait to see what the TMAG has in store for us. Only 1 thing for sure.....

it will be 100% awesome!

It's silly, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the bags! Staff bags are awesome, and with your name on it...

It's silly, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the bags! Staff bags are awesome, and with your name on it...

It's not silly at all, I can't wait to see my name on that staff bag!

I'm ready to hear and see more about apparel now. Seeing what Cobra and Callaway is throwing out there as me excited for those guys and to see what TM has for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back