Product Spotlight – Tee Square Swing Training Aid

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Another great write-up Ryan.

I'm interested in this product, as one who has been struggling off the tee, partly due to alignment issues. I wouldn't mind giving this a try and the price isn't too bad.

I know you mentioned no damage occurred, do you think they would last long term though?

Just read the review Ryan, as I commented on the article page, you wonder if this concept was taken from SeeMores RST system.

Great write up Ryan. Like that this is a simple tool and inexpensive for someone that has swaying or movement in there swing. I know I wouldn't mind trying one of these out because I time to time get a little sway in my swing.

Another great write-up Ryan.

I'm interested in this product, as one who has been struggling off the tee, partly due to alignment issues. I wouldn't mind giving this a try and the price isn't too bad.

I know you mentioned no damage occurred, do you think they would last long term though?

Tough to say. I think if you hit one with a direct iron shot you'd be risking breaking it for sure. Or maybe if you put it in really firm ground. Even an Epoch will break under that type of condition for me.

Great write up Ryan. Like that this is a simple tool and inexpensive for someone that has swaying or movement in there swing. I know I wouldn't mind trying one of these out because I time to time get a little sway in my swing.

I'll try to remember to pack a couple for you and bring to MB.

I'll try to remember to pack a couple for you and bring to MB.
Sounds good man. I always try to stair down the back side of the ball to keep steady. I think I'm defiantly better than I was during the winter but hey I can always improve.

Interesting concept. I could see this being something you pick up, because it's so cheap, use it a couple times and then forget about it. Is it a hard plastic or one with some flex to it? I'd be really nervous about using it with irons if its hard.

It's a hard plastic. Really the issue with irons was that the ball was teed so high.

Thanks for the product spotlight Ryan!

Interesting little device for sure, I could see using it more for alignment to target rather than trying to hide it during the swing.

Cheap little experiment though for a golfer that may struggle with the sways.

Interesting little tool. I can see where this could come in handy for some. It will identify a sway during a swing, but I am missing the alignment aid side to this. Once the ball is in place, and the disk is concealed by th ball, then how is the alignment aid usable? Maybe I missed something.

I think it was mentioned above but similar to rst, though probably not quite as effective.

I think it was mentioned above but similar to rst, though probably not quite as effective.

The RST is exactly what I thought of when talking about hiding the disk for swaying, but I don't get how you could use this add an alignment aid. There should be no visual indications from this with a ball sitting on it.

Hawk, there isnt anything against the rules using this in a sanction USGA event? Seems like it would be considered a training aid of sorts.

Great work Ryan, seems a lot like RST for full swing, but maybe not as effective.

The RST is exactly what I thought of when talking about hiding the disk for swaying, but I don't get how you could use this add an alignment aid. There should be no visual indications from this with a ball sitting on it.

Good point, not gonna help once a ball is on there.

Oops. LOL

I went to their site and checked out the video. I think I see what would be considered the alignment for this.

Yea, it's possible to set up with a bit of the orange showing. Again though, you have to be pretty far off.

Nice spotlight Ryan. Certainly an interesting product. I bet it could help a lot of people out there.

Product Spotlight – Tee Square Swing Training Aid

Good point to claify my post. When I compared it to RST, I meant only from the standpoint of hiding the holder, as in hiding the red dot.

Last edited:
Back