Contest Winners Thread

Won a set of Lamkin UTx and samples of REL ACE today. Maybe I'll stop being lazy and actually replace my stock grips now haha.

Congrats! Love Lamking grips!

Trade for the socks? :)
Haha I'll sell it to ya! :D

Honestly actually probably will sell it cuz we could use the extra $ in the pocket. Just got to figure out the best configuration to get...

Probably the 6.0 if you want to sell it. I've been on the lookout for one but will probably wait until the prices drop.

Probably the 6.0 if you want to sell it. I've been on the lookout for one but will probably wait until the prices drop.
Yeah my initial thought is the 6.0 in 60g. 70g would be the only other one I'd think.

I'm back to my winning ways:

I won a Swing Shirt this morning! Always wanted to try this out, not sure how I'll feel wearing a tiger print constricting shirt on the range though haha.

I won a Swing Shirt this morning! Always wanted to try this out, not sure how I'll feel wearing a tiger print constricting shirt on the range though haha.

I wouldnt have the balls to wear it at the range but nice win man.

I was one of the 5 winners as well. I also won a $20.00 Birdie Ball gift Certificate today on Facebook. Maybe this means that I am going to start a winning streak.

I knew you still had it in you : )

uh oh, Icey won something, those usually comes in big streaks

I was one of the 5 winners as well. I also won a $20.00 Birdie Ball gift Certificate today on Facebook. Maybe this means that I am going to start a winning streak.

Congrats guys!

The superstroke grip I won back in June showed up today. I went with a pink 2.0 for my mom's m3 but they surprised me and threw in a Flatso Ultra. Pretty cool of them
9a2equha.jpg

I actually like this training aid a good amount. I haven't had the nerve to wear my orange shirt on the range but I throw it on and take practice swings in the garage.

Contest Winners Thread

Yup, that's me :D

Congrats Danny.

I also see a Matthew MPeterson on there. Could that be MPeterson from here?

Last edited:
This sweet Bridgestone headcover just arrived..

6c9bde44500d6cd066339ca43bbfeb26_zps22f3d3bb.jpg

Keep that away from me this weekend Cookie.

So. Awesome.

You guys are making me jealous with those headcovers. Mine is waiting on the doorstep.

Back