Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...40% trade in bonus at TGW. If I wasn't on a train to NYC right now, I'd be doing something completely stupid--or magnificent.

#Apex
#Recoil

Truth. SO MUCH good stuff out right now its crazy.

I need to hit the Bobby Jones stuff desperately post MC. I mean DESPERATELY.

MikeDean's fault.

You'd like it dude, I truly think you would.

Definitely want to try the Jones line post MC as well.

And yes I hogged it, but I think he was in shock that I was hitting the hybo straight and in the air, as most bystanders were

Can't believe I am saying this but a Versa #7 I have been draining putts at golfsmith for the last 45 minutes with it in disbelief usually mallets and I don't get along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny story, same thing happened to me with that club about a year ago, I tweeted out that I couldn't believe I left the store without buying it. About 30 minutes later, I get a tweet from Harry that said "What the hell are you thinking, get back in there and buy it" So I did.

Who says they can't sell clubs on Social Media :)

Thinking about an RBZ stage 2 bonded driver I demod at Dicks yesterday. Even though I am a self made millionaire I still look at things that are cheap and on sale. I guess that's what you get when you didn't have much growing up but a good work ethic my parents instilled in me. Still....got to be smart, keep the wife happy and change the oil in the Range Rover. Priorities matter in life guys.

Trying to think of a grip to put on the Big FGP that will be cut down from belly to standard.

Need to find a solid putter for the little lady. Halfway through her lesson package and it's time to get her out on the course.

Need to find a solid putter for the little lady. Halfway through her lesson package and it's time to get her out on the course.

Something with RST. Seriously, hiding the red dot is an easy focal point and it reinforces proper setup too

Thinking about an RBZ stage 2 bonded driver I demod at Dicks yesterday. Even though I am a self made millionaire I still look at things that are cheap and on sale. I guess that's what you get when you didn't have much growing up but a good work ethic my parents instilled in me. Still....got to be smart, keep the wife happy and change the oil in the Range Rover. Priorities matter in life guys.

This is a great post.

I needed to laugh so I thank you.

notsureifserious-jpg.64335

Ugh...40% trade in bonus at TGW. If I wasn't on a train to NYC right now, I'd be doing something completely stupid--or magnificent.

#Apex
#Recoil

great thanks a lot pete

That 40% trade in plus 15% off one item has me seriously pondering now too!!! Bertha 3w for $99? Hmmmm

That 40% trade in plus 15% off one item has me seriously pondering now too!!! Bertha 3w for $99? Hmmmm
Is the BB 3 wood eligible for the 15%? The Apex are excluded.....son if a!

Is the BB 3 wood eligible for the 15%? The Apex are excluded.....son if a!
Yes sir! Gave me $41 off and with my $130 trade in the Bertha is a steal!

Pondering getting a dozen of the "elite ball" category, just don't know which to get. It's across all brands but I prefer the ProV1x to the ProV1 because it's got a little bit more durability.

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Pondering getting a dozen of the "elite ball" category, just don't know which to get. It's across all brands but I prefer the ProV1x to the ProV1 because it's got a little bit more durability.

B330
Srixon XV
SR3

in that order

B330
Srixon XV
SR3

in that order

Un Problemo, my swing speed isn't more than 95 MPH.

Interesting. I have found that both versions of the Pro-v are equally durable. Which doesn't say much b

Then the B330 rx, regular zstar or SR2

This guy has a great list, B330rx is a great one and I'll also throw in the Wilson Staff FG Tour. Great ball with great feel, spin, and durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back