Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After too much internet time today I'm in ponder mode. Choosing between 3 sets at the moment. Rbladez, CB2s, or CB3s. Killer deals on the bay make them all in my budget. Only ones I have hit though were the Rbladez on the sim at Dicks.. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After too much internet time today I'm in ponder mode. Choosing between 3 sets at the moment. Rbladez, CB2s, or CB3s. Killer deals on the bay make them all in my budget. Only ones I have hit though were the Rbladez on the sim at Dicks.. Hmmmm

CB3's! Join the Adams irons club, we have cookies!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

CB3's! Join the Adams irons club, we have cookies!

They are DEAD SEXY.. Wish I could hit them. Found a deal for $225 5-G of the CB3s.. Strong ponder! They also are paint filled red, white, and blue. So nice.

They are DEAD SEXY.. Wish I could hit them. Found a deal for $225 5-G of the CB3s.. Strong ponder! They also are paint filled red, white, and blue. So nice.

I've got a 4-G set on the way for around that, so pumped. It's been awhile since I've hit them, but I remember them being a) very easy to elevate b) they want to go straight all day c) they feel WAY better than a GI iron has any right to.

I've got a 4-G set on the way for around that, so pumped. It's been awhile since I've hit them, but I remember them being a) very easy to elevate b) they want to go straight all day c) they feel WAY better than a GI iron has any right to.

That's great info thanks! Any experience with the CB2s??

The CB3's are a great iron and very underrated. Have been in my bag for a while and I just pulled them for the Apex's.

That's great info thanks! Any experience with the CB2s??

Sorry man, nah I haven't hit them. I have heard that the CB3s are a definite improvement though, and more forgiving.

Sorry man, nah I haven't hit them. I have heard that the CB3s are a definite improvement though, and more forgiving.

Well I think that ponder is over. Will press buy it now.. Not an overly expensive experiment.

Well I think that ponder is over. Will press buy it now.. Not an overly expensive experiment.

That's the spirit!! :thumb:

No pondering a 4 hybrid I can snag for 30-50 bucks not names mashie or Classic.. Played them pretty much for the last year and wanna try something different.

Stupid #7 ponder won't go away I was nailing putts all over the Golfsmith green again tonight. Funny though I putt much better with the wbw than the bwb probably just in my head

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

No pondering a 4 hybrid I can snag for 30-50 bucks not names mashie or Classic.. Played them pretty much for the last year and wanna try something different.

You're on a bargain roll dude

Taylormade Ultimate Driving Iron

Insert Ricky's photoshop of the Ultimate Warrior w the Ultimate Driving Iron here.

I want to hit it. Looks like fun. Looks like poor results for me. But, looks like fun.

Insert Ricky's photoshop of the Ultimate Warrior w the Ultimate Driving Iron here.

uzube3et.jpg

I bet you would crush it.

A driving iron has been on my mind for a while. The Ultimate Driving Iron and the Apex look super enticing.

If either are as easy to hit as your 3i I'm all in on one that thing was money!

You crushed it. I imagine it'll be easy to hit off the tee. Will be interesting to see if it's as easy to launch as the Apex from the deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back