JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You know we are getting close to the 2014 Morgan Cup.

udezy7yh.jpg

e7a6e4u2.jpg

5uzaqyza.jpg

thats like christmas

:drool: can't wait to see what's in those boxes 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Some Gear

It would take a lot of will power for me to have NOT torn through those boxes the second they arrived.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics JB, I am so excited I'm having a hard time focusing lol. Wow!

• Admin
thats like christmas

Well to us, its like work, but to the 40 guys in the Morgan Cup THP Event this year, it certainly will be.
Staff Bag
14 Club Deal
Accessories
Apparel Scripting
And more.

I cant wait to run like a little child up to my bag.

GG truly wasnt lying about Tetrusing the stuff throughout the house.

So exciting!

I would love to take a sneak peek. Good luck to all players this year!

GG truly wasnt lying about Tetrusing the stuff throughout the house.

So exciting!

Its all in one room thankfully. But keep in mind that this is only half of it. Still have 2.5 companies to go.

Will be nice to see it all put together and see the whole set up

are you guys going through the boxes and matching the orders up. Man that's got to be a ton of work.

I cant wait to run like a little child up to my bag.

somehow the tought of you running and screeming like a little girl made me chuckle, I wish I could be there to see all that

are you guys going through the boxes and matching the orders up. Man that's got to be a ton of work.

No. We figured on Friday at the range, we will just back the Tour Van up and dump all 240 boxes (40 players x 6 boxes each) and let you guys figure it out. :angel:

No. We figured on Friday at the range, we will just back the Tour Van up and dump all 240 boxes (40 players x 6 boxes each) and let you guys figure it out. :angel:

Well you did say that we had no idea what was going to happen. Little equipment scavenger hunt

I have no clue how you even sleep in your house! That's way too much awesomeness to have in one room

It'll be the golf equivalent of go fish. "Got any J40 wedges?"

oh we need video for that

That is crazy. You guys may need to bring the old Tour Van out of retirement.

Call me crazy but I like the site of that.

I call that an Easter Egg hunt.

Wow that's a lot of mind boggling gear in that room!!! Can't wait to see all of it out of the boxes and on the range in MB.

cardboard boxes with clubs inside are my favorite type of boxes.

I have no clue how you even sleep in your house! That's way too much awesomeness to have in one room
Yeah I don't know that I'd be able to resist opening those

Most days I do a pretty good job of focusing on other stuff, but man those photos sure are exciting. I sure am glad it is a mere two weeks until we get to celebrate the unveiling.

Back