THP FL Golf Outing

In case there are other people looking for a hotel deal, I thought I would pass along what I just did.

After looking at the hotel lists today, I decided that the main hotels mentioned in Venice, Best Western Ambassador, Holiday Inn Express, and Fairfield Inn, all looked about equivalent. Therefore, I decided I would take my chances with Priceline.com and the Name Your Own Price feature.

I picked a 2.5 star in Venice and offered $66.00 a night and it was accepted (grand total including taxes/fees of $78.20 a night) and the winning hotel was the Best Western...where the lowest rates I saw online were $110 a night.

No guarantee others will get exactly the same, and you do pay before you know for sure which hotel (which means I am ABSOLUTELY coming :act-up:). Anyway, maybe this will help someone else. That was my first bid, so it might be possible to get the same hotel class for even less.

Good call ad! Got the same hotel at $55 a night before taxes. Let's just hope this place is alright. I'll see you there and first drink is on me. Cheers!!!

Congrats...I knew I should have gone lower. The pics and reviews for it look good to me, particularly since it was only $10 a night more than the Motel 6 I was considering earlier.

I hate to say it, but this outing will have a downside.

I only get to play with 7 people:confused2:

oh my this is getting tougher and tougher not going...:crying:

the best and worst excuse of all... money

bad math.
terrible math.

6 people*

But you will be able to hit the range with the rest. Speaking of that, are you coming? Last I heard, I thought you said it may not happen.

JB,

that top view of the hat is killing me, I would love to see the front!

Here are 2 more pictures.

817478177_EGLMb-S.jpg

817478211_2CcCe-S.jpg

Fourteen Golf has been added to the main page. Equipment is on its way from them.

No doubt..those are nice looking hats.

We should have some more pictures today or tomorrow with plenty of the items that are coming in.

JB, if you have toooo much stuff you can always send some stuff to Georgia with SethO......hehe

JB, if you have toooo much stuff you can always send some stuff to Georgia with SethO......hehe

Or you could always come down here and collect it yourself.

Or you could always come down here and collect it yourself.

I know, I have to fly out to manhattan for work, I will actually be flying in late thursday night for our Georgia outting. Trust me when I say that I hate hate missing this FL outting! Work is over rated! hehe.

We are blocking off tee times at courses, so if you are definitely in and can give your confirmation at 100% now, please do not forget to PM Golfergal. She is still waiting on some pm's. Thanks everybody.

We are expecting more pictures to be going up today.

Those are sweet looking hats! Never tried a Pukka hat before. JB are they flex fit type or adjustable?

Those are sweet looking hats! Never tried a Pukka hat before. JB are they flex fit type or adjustable?

They are the flex fit type and we have multiple sizes for people.

Cool. Look forward to more demo picture pron!

Still waiting on that last delivery from them before we can post pictures. But we expect the rest of the stuff to arrive early next week from all the companies involved. So it will get picture crazy, because we have a lot coming in.

Can't wait to see the pics :act-up:

On a side note, the closer we get to this thing, the more nervous I get. I know this is for all skill levels, but I'm really hoping I don't stink-up Sarasota.

Can't wait to see the pics :act-up:

On a side note, the closer we get to this thing, the more nervous I get. I know this is for all skill levels, but I'm really hoping I don't stink-up Sarasota.

This is THP, you do not have to worry at all about that.

Back